Updated on April 02, 2020: Today Samsung rolled the same update with build number T515XXS4ATB4 for Asian and the Middle East/African regions.
Despite we are all waiting for the Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2019 Android 10 update, Samsung started seeding the March 2020 security patch to the Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2019 based on Android 9.0 Pie. The update comes with build number T515XXS4ATB4 f0r the European region. If you already running the latest version of the Android 9.0 Pie iteration, then you will see a new update of the March 2020 Security Patch which bumps the software version T515XXS4ATB4.
As we speak, the update is now live for users in Austria, Switzerland, Romania, Luxembourg, Spain, Netherlands, Czech Republic, Serbia, Ireland, UK, France, Macedonia, Greece, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Croatia, Bulgaria, South East Europe, Bosnia, and more other regions. It is rolling via OTA (Over the air) to users running a stable version. If you have not received then you may have to wait for the auto notification update which will receive on your Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2019 with build number T515XXS4ATB4. You can always manually check for the OTA update by going into Settings on your Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2019 (SM-T515).
Table of Contents
How to Check Software Update on your Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2019?
To check whether you have received any OTA update with build number T515XXS4ATB4, you can go into settings –> System > System Updates. If you have any update, then you will see a new screen with the software details. You can hit the download now button to confirm the update process.
Ensure that your phone should be charged more than 50% and connected to a Wi-Fi network as well.
If there is no update, then you can manually download and install the Samsung firmware on your Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2019. Well, OTA rollout is a phase-wise manner, it may take a week or months to complete the update process. So patience is important.
- Device Name: Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2019 (SM-T515)
- Region: Europe
- Build Number: T515XXS4ATB4
- Android OS Version: Android 9.0 Pie
- Software Supported: ODIN Tool
- Android Security Patch Level: 2020-03-01
- Supported Countries: Austria, Switzerland, Romania, Luxembourg, Spain, Netherlands, Czech Republic, Serbia, Ireland, UK, France, Macedonia, Greece, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Croatia, Bulgaria, South East Europe, Bosnia, and more other regions
How to Install Firmware on Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2019 [Europe]
In order to flash the firmware manually on your Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2019 device, then you need to download the ODIN flash tool, firmware file, and drivers.
- This firmware (T515XXS4ATB4) is only supported for Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2019.
- Charge your device to 50% in order to avoid power-related interruptions during the installation process.
- You need a PC and USB Cables.
- Take a backup before flashing the software on your device.
Firmware Installation Guide:
For the installation process, you can follow the guides given below. It includes a video tutorial as well as a practical approach to the installation process.How to install stock firmware on Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2019 using ODIN tool
So, make sure to download the March 2020 Security patch for your Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2019 model with build number T515XXS4ATB4. We hope that this guide was helpful to you.