Samsung rolled December 2019 Android security patch for the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.5 (SM-T590) with build number T590XXU3BSL2. The update is rolling over the air for the users with the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.5 device in Europe and South American regions.
As we speak, the update is already live for Cellular South USA, Canada, Korea, UK, and Ukraine. The update is based on Android 9.0 Pie. If you haven’t received the update on your Galaxy Tab A 10.5 device, then you can manually check the software update.
Check The Software Update
Go to Settings App > Go to System > Tap on System Updates. Now hit the option Check for Updates. Now, if the T590XXU3BSL2 update is available for the device, you will get a notification to download it.
Before downloading, make sure to charge your device up to 50% or more. Use the WiFi connection to download faster and avoid charges from the operator.
- Device Name: Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.5 (SM-T590)
- Region: Europe and South America
- Build number: T590XXU3BSL2
- Android OS Version: Android 9.0 Pie
- Software Supported: ODIN
- Android Security Patch Level: 2019-12-01
- Supported Country: Cellular South USA, Canada, Korea, UK and Ukraine
How to install stock firmware on Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.5
To flash the firmware manually on your device, then you need to download the ODIN flash tool, firmware file, and drivers.
- This firmware (T590XXU3BSL2) is supported for Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.5 (Europe and South American variants)
- Charge your device to 50% in order to avoid power-related interruptions during the installation process.
- You need a PC and USB Cables.
- Take a backup before flashing the software on your device