Samsung started rolling the new security patch for the Galaxy Tab S2 VE 9.7 WiFi in the China region. The latest update brings the Android’s Security patch level to July 2018. The update is now live for China variant Galaxy Tab S2 VE 9.7 WiFi with model no SM-T813. The software version for Galaxy Tab S2 VE 9.7 WiFi accompanied with T813ZCU2BRG1 which also brings a couple of other improvements and fixes. The baseband version T813ZCU2BRG1 weighs around 192MB in size which is still based on Android 7.0 Nougat.
The update is rolling them over the air for Galaxy Tab S2 VE 9.7 WiFi users with variant SM-T813. If you have not received, then you can follow our instructions on how to check the latest software update manually on Galaxy Tab S2 VE 9.7 WiFi [China]. If you have the OTA update on your device, then hit the download to upgrade your device to T813ZCU2BRG1 July 2018 Security Patch. It is always good to keep your device on the latest software update. In case if you still not received the build, then make sure to check for the software update manually on Galaxy Tab S2 VE 9.7 WiFi (SM-T813).
We recommend you to upgrade your device to the latest security patch to keep safe from security vulnerabilities, malware, and virus.
How to Check Software Update on Galaxy Tab S2 VE 9.7 WiFi?
You can download it over the air by tapping the Download updates manually option in the Software update menu in the phone’s Settings app.
- For that Go to Settings > About phone > Software updates > and tap the Check for Updates.
- If you find any new software update on Galaxy Tab S2 VE 9.7 WiFi, you can hit the Download now button to start upgrading. Wait till the download process completes and your device will be ready to upgrade. Tap on Install update.
- Your device will reboot and wait for the installation process to complete. Tap OK. That’s it! You’ve successfully updated your software update on Galaxy Tab S2 VE 9.7 WiFi.
[su_note note_color=”#fcf8d7″ text_color=”#000000″]If you are manually downloading the latest T813ZCU2BRG1 July 2018 security patch then hang on to a strong Wi-Fi network. This will help you save your carrier data. Also, keep your phone battery on ample charge. If there is a low power, no update can take place. Alternatively, you can also manually download and install the OTA firmware on Galaxy Tab S2 VE 9.7 WiFi using ODIN Software. Below you can find the link to download the stock firmware and guide to install the software update.[/su_note]
- Device Name: Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 VE 9.7 WiFi
- Region: China
- Model: SM-T813
- Baseband Version: T813ZCU2BRG1
- Security Patch Level: 01.07.2018
- Software: ODIN Tool
- Android OS: 7.0 Nougat
Steps to Install T813ZCU2BRG1 manually:Watch The Video on How to install Stock Firmware on any Samsung Galaxy devices using ODIN
If you have not received the OTA update, then make sure your device is not rooted or installed any custom ROM. You can always follow this simple guide to update manually by using ODIN Software. Follow the complete instruction to install new update on China Galaxy Tab S2 VE 9.7 WiFi.
Required Download Files
Required Odin and Drivers:
- Download and Install Samsung Kies Software
- Make sure to download Samsung USB Drivers and install it on your PC.
- Click to Download ODIN Software
- This ROM is supported for Galaxy Tab S2 VE 9.7 WiFi [SM-T813]
- Download the required firmware and drivers.
- Your device must have 50% – 70% Battery.
- You need PC or Laptop to install this firmware.
- Take a Full Backup on your phone before Installing any new firmware. So make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t lose your data).
- You need to Enter Samsung Download Mode.
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage.
Instructions to Install Using ODIN
To install the firmware, you must first download the required software and drivers on your PC. By following the below link, you can upgrade the OS version to T813ZCU2BRG1 on Galaxy Tab S2 VE 9.7 WiFi SM-T813.
I hope this guide was helpful to install July 2018 Security Patch on China Galaxy Tab S2 VE 9.7 WiFi based on Android 7.0 Nougat.