Today T-Mobile started seeding the Android 7.0 Nougat for T-Mobile Galaxy Tab S2 SM-T817T. The update already started rolling out via OTA to all T-Mobile Galaxy Tab S2 T817T users. The Update comes with build number T817TUVU2BQE2 based on Android 7.0 Nougat for T-Mobile Galaxy Tab S2. The new Stock Android Nougat weighs about 1.31GB which comes with all Android Nougat features. Now you can enjoy Nougat on T-Mobile Galaxy Tab S2 by following the below step by step guide to flash Android 7.0 Nougat on T-Mobile Galaxy Tab S2.
More Android 7.0 Nougat Update Here :
- Download Install T818AUCU1BQE2 Android 7.0 Nougat For ATT Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 SM-T818A
- Download Install T817AUCU2CQE3 Android 7.0 Nougat For ATT Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 SM-T817A
- Download Install T818VVRU1BQE1 Android 7.0 Nougat For Verizon Galaxy Tab S2
- Download Install T817PVPU2CQE7 Android 7.0 Nougat For Sprint Galaxy Tab S2
- Download Install T817WVLU3CQE4 Android 7.0 Nougat For Galaxy Tab S2 Canada
- Download Install T819YDXU2BQE2 May Security Nougat For Galaxy Tab S2
The Android Nougat update arrived for many users with Latest May Security patch which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android.
The latest OTA weighs about 1.31GB in size and update rolls out via OTA, which means you will get the notification on your phone anytime soon. You should be on Stock ROM running without any root or mods. If you didn’t receive any notification on your phone, you can wait for the OTA update which will arrive anytime soon. The update has rolled out officially via OTA in a phase wise manner. You can either wait for the OTA or you can check manually by following the guide.
Download Install T817TUVU2BQE2 Nougat Firmware On T-Mobile Galaxy Tab S2 SM-T817T
As we know this new update is one of the sweetest update from Google up till now with it’s latest features like Multi tasking, Split screen, Vulcan API, Notification redesign, Quick Reply etc. The latest update for T-Mobile Galaxy Tab S2 will receive the latest build T817TUVU2BQE2 based on Android 7.0 Nougat. The new Stock Android Nougat comes with all Nougat features including the feature from Samsung’s own. Now you can enjoy Android 7.0 Nougat on T-Mobile Galaxy Tab S2 .
If you are still waiting for the OTA update and you not yet received any notification, then follow the simple step below to see if you have received the OTA update with build
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Build T817TUVU2BQE2 based Android 7.0 Nougat. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update T-Mobile Galaxy Tab S2 T817T to Android Nougat manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to Update T-Mobile Galaxy Tab S2 T817T to Nougat build T817TUVU2BQE2.
Yes, today i will guide you on How to Update Build T817TUVU2BQE2 based Nougat for T-Mobile Galaxy Tab S2 T817T. Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on T-Mobile Galaxy Tab S2.
What’s in Android 7.0 Nougat and features ?
Android 7.0 Nougat is the new iteration of Google’s new Android Operating System after Android 6.0 Marshmallow. Thew new OS Android 7.0 has started rolling out from many smartphone manufacturers lately. It is loaded with many features which are not in Android 6.0. This release is Google’s 7th major version of the Android operating system. Google released the Android Nougat first in Beta build to all Nexus and Pixel device. It came out officially on August 22, 2016.
Android 7.0 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
ALSO RELATED POST :
- How to Install Cyanogenmod 14 on Galaxy Tab A 10.1
- How to install Google’s New Fuchsia OS on Galaxy Tab A 10.1
- Guide to install Lineage OS 14.1 on Galaxy Tab A 10.1
- How to Install Custom Recovery like TWRP on Galaxy Tab A 10.1
Update Via Samsung Kies
You can upgrade your phone to all latest firmware via Samsung Kies. Now install official Samsung Kies on your computer and start upgrading to latest Android Nougat update T817TUVU2BQE2 on T-Mobile Galaxy Tab S2 SM-T817T .
Click here to Upgrade via Samsung Kies to Android Nougat Update on T-Mobile Galaxy Tab S2.
- Remember : This guide is to Install Stock T817TUVU2BQE2 Android Nougat update on T-Mobile Galaxy Tab S2 SM-T817T .
- Your device must have 70% Of battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data)
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software : CLICK HERE or
- Install the Samsung USB Drivers : CLICK HERE
- Download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop : CLICK HERE