Today Samsung has started sending the latest June Security Patch for Galaxy Tab S2 VE 9.7 LTE running Android Nougat. The update has started to roll out as we speak. The latest OTA comes with build number T819XXS2BQF3 for Galaxy Tab S2 VE 9.7 LTE. If you are running the Stock Nougat on Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 VE 9.7 LTE, then you will receive the notification anytime soon on your device. The update is sent via OTA (Over the air) to all Galaxy Tab S2 VE 9.7 LTE in Phase wise manner.
The latest build T819XXS2BQF3 comes with June Security Patch, fixes several bugs and improves the stability and performance of the device. The update is still based on Android 7.0 Nougat. Now you can enjoy the latest Android 7.0 Nougat for Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 VE 9.7 LTE SM- T819 by following the below step by step guide to flash latest June Security Nougat ROM on Galaxy Tab S2 VE 9.7 LTE T819.
Upgrade to Nougat Here: Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Galaxy Tab S2 VE 9.7 LTE
As of now, this is an incremental update with latest June Security patch for Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 VE 9.7 LTE. So make sure to update to keep your device safe with June Security update which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android. (Recommended).
Flash T819XXS2BQF3 June Security Nougat For Galaxy Tab S2 VE 9.7 LTE T819
If you didn’t receive any notification about the new update on Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 VE 9.7 LTE, then you can either check for the update manually, or you can follow our simple guide on How to flash Nougat T819XXS2BQF3 For Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 VE 9.7 LTE.
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update, then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 7.0 Nougat. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 VE 9.7 LTE to June Security Patch based Nougat manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to upgrade Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 VE 9.7 LTE T819 to Nougat OTA update.
ALSO RELATED POST :
Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on Galaxy Tab S2 VE 9.7 LTE T819.
- How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Galaxy Tab S2 VE 9.7 LTE
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on Galaxy Tab S2 VE 9.7 LTE
- Guide to Install MIUI 8 on Galaxy Tab S2 VE 9.7 LTE
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on Galaxy Tab S2 VE 9.7 LTE
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on Galaxy Tab S2 VE 9.7 LTE
Update Via Samsung Kies
You can upgrade your phone to all latest firmware via Samsung Kies. Now install official Samsung Kies on your computer and start upgrading to latest June Security Patch update T819XXS2BQF3 on Galaxy Tab S2 VE 9.7 LTE T819.
Click Here To Upgrade Via Samsung Kies To June Security Patch Update
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED:
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software: CLICK HERE or
- Download and Install the SamsungUSB Drivers: CLICK HERE
- Click to download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop: CLICK HERE
- Remember: This guide is to Install June Security Patch update on Galaxy Tab S2 VE 9.7 LTE T819 (T819XXS2BQF3).
- Your device must have 70% battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t lose your data)
- You need to Enter Download Mode
- Ensure that you have followed the steps correctly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.