Samsung is currently rolling out the June 2018 security patch updates for its Galaxy Tab S2 VE 9.7 LTE device. The latest update bumps the new build number T819XXU2BRE3 / T819XXU2BRF4 to the phone. In this post, we will guide you to install the T819XXU2BRE3 / T819XXU2BRF4 June security update on your Galaxy Tab S2 VE 9.7 LTE. June 2018 update fixes up a number of CVEs and other security threats. for detail information about the security threats, check out the Google Android security bulletin for June 2018. The update is based on Android 7.0 Nougat.
The T819XXU2BRE3 / T819XXU2BRF4 June 2018 security update for Galaxy Tab S2 VE 9.7 LTE is moving over the air. You can wait for the notification from your device to install it when it knocks into your phone. Alternatively, you can also manually download and flash the firmware that brings the T819XXU2BRE3 / T819XXU2BRF4 software using the Odin Tool. Below you can find the firmware file for Galaxy Tab S2 VE 9.7 LTE.
Talking about the Specifications, Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 VE 9.7 features a 9.7-inches display with a screen resolution of 1536 x 2048 pixels. The smartphone is powered by Octa-core and Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 coupled with 3GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB/64GB internal memory which can also be expanded up to 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Galaxy Tab S2 VE 9.7 comes with 8MP Rear Camera and 2.1MP front shooting camera. Galaxy Tab S2 VE 9.7 runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow out of the box which can be later upgradable to Android 7.0 Nougat and a Non-removable Li-Ion 5870 mAh battery. It also has a fingerprint sensor in the front. The handset supports dual sim with 4G on both slots. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, 3G, and 4G.
We recommend you to upgrade your Galaxy Tab S2 VE 9.7 LTE to the latest security patch to keep safe from security vulnerabilities, malware, and virus.
How to Check Software Update on Galaxy Tab S2 VE 9.7 LTE?
If the OTA doesn’t show up, you can manually search for it. Simply go to device Settings > About phone > Software updates > Check for Updates. If the latest software update is available then download and install it. Connect to a good Wi-Fi network to download the update as it is a large file. Also, make sure to have a full battery charge on your phone. A low battery will stall the update installation process.
- Samsung Galaxy A6 Plus Stock Firmware Collections (Back to Stock ROM/Unbrick)
- Is Samsung Galaxy A6 2018 waterproof smartphone?
- How to Unbrick or Restore Galaxy A6 and A6 Plus (2018)
- Samsung Galaxy A6 Plus Recovery Mode, Hard and Soft Reset, ODIN Download Mode
- List of Supported TWRP Recovery for Samsung Galaxy Devices
- List of Android 9.0 P Supported Samsung Galaxy device
Steps to Install T819XXU2BRE3 / T819XXU2BRF4 manually:Watch The Video on How to install Stock Firmware on any Samsung Galaxy devices using ODIN
If you have not received the OTA update, then make sure your device is not rooted or installed any custom ROM. You can always follow this simple guide to update manually by using ODIN Software. Follow the complete instruction to install new update on Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 VE 9.7 LTE.
Required Download Files
Required Odin and Drivers:
- Download and Install Samsung Kies Software
- Make sure to download Samsung USB Drivers and install it on your PC.
- Click to Download ODIN Software
- This ROM is supported for Galaxy Tab S2 VE 9.7 LTE [SM-T819]
- Download the required firmware and drivers.
- Your device must have 50% – 70% Battery.
- You need PC or Laptop to install this firmware.
- Take a Full Backup on your phone before Installing any new firmware. So make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t lose your data).
- You need to Enter Samsung Download Mode.
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage.
Instructions to Install Using ODIN
To install the firmware, you must first download the required software and drivers on your PC. By following the below link, you can upgrade the OS version to T819XXU2BRE3 / T819XXU2BRF4 on Galaxy Tab S2 VE 9.7 LTE SM-T819.
I hope this guide was helpful to install June 2018 Security Patch on Galaxy Tab S2 VE 9.7 LTE based on Android 7.0 Nougat.