Tablets are the next useful devices after smartphones in the present scenario. They are helping people in eliminating the need of carrying their laptops along with them when they are away from home. In other words, it can be said that they are becoming the substitute for laptops. Presently, a tablet can perform all the tasks that a PC can and because this device is portable, carrying it is always easy. One of the best tablets available in the market in the current time is Teclast X80 Pro. In this post, I will guide you on how to solve the Teclast X80 Pro boot & SD card issues.
Teclast X80 pro tablet is unable to boot and how it can be fixed
- First of all, you need to check whether the battery of the device is charged or not. If the power is low, there are chances that it may not perform this task.
- Make sure your charger and the adapter cable doesn’t have any physical damage.
- Bugs in the OS can also be the strongest possible cause of this issue. Thus, always make sure that your tablet is up to date when it comes to OS.
- Make sure the booting is not restricted due to any problem.
- See if you can take it in the Safe Mode. In case you are unable to do so, there are chances of a hardware issue. You need to visit a local repair shop to check the same.
- Make sure the BIOS inside the tablet is in working condition. Failure of same is one of the leading, and in fact, one of the very common reasons for this issue.
- See if the power button of the device is in working condition or not.
- If you find your X80 pro tablet is unable to boot, this can be due to battery issue as well. Thus, check it properly.
Teclast X80 pro tablet is unable to read/recognize SD card
- Make sure the SD card which you are using is compatible with the tablet. At the same time, make sure it is under the defined limit of the memory supported by the same.
- Check if the memory card you have works properly on another device or not. If so, there are chances of hardware damage on the SD card slot.
- Format your memory card and insert it again. There are good chances of this problem being solved after this.
- Remove the SD card and clean it properly with the recommended procedures.
- Make sure the SD Card you are using doesn’t have any file containing malware or thread. Sometime the tablet doesn’t recognize SD card because of no other reason than this.
- Make sure you have some empty space on the SD card. It should not contain more than 90 % data than its limit.
With all these solutions, there are pretty good chances that the issue would be gone. However, if you still find the same on your Teclast X80 pro tablet, you need to contact the authorized repair center immediately.