The Tecno Camon 20 series, which includes the Tecno Camon 20 and Camon 20 Pro 5G offers impressive specs at a competitive price point. The series is powered by MediaTek chipsets, backed by 8GB RAM and a generous 256GB storage. Both models boast a triple rear camera setup, headlined by a 64-megapixel primary camera, and are equipped with a robust 5000mAh battery with 33W fast charging support.
On this page, we will share the latest Google Camera for the Tecno Camon 20 and 20 Pro with you. Google Camera is the stock camera app that ships with Google’s Pixel device. The camera brings the latest HDR+ technology, which improves picture quality, especially on low and mid-end phones. The app includes the Night Sight feature, portrait mode, motion photos, panorama, lens blur, 60fps video, slow motion, and more.
If you want to install the Google Camera on your Tecno Camon 20 and 20 Pro, this guide is for you. Thanks to some creative and hard-working developers such as Arnova8G2, BSG, and Urnyx05, who’re trying hard to make ported GCam APK files to most of the devices out there. The Google Camera port is now available for Tecno Camon 20 and 20 Pro devices.
Download Google Camera Port for Tecno Camon 20 and 20 Pro
New Gcam 8.7 Version: (Recommended)
- Download Google Camera 8.7: MGC_8.7.250_A11_V15a_MGC.apk
- Download Google Camera 7.3: GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.6.apk
New Gcam 8.5 Version:
- Download Google Camera 8.4 APK [Recommended]
- Download Google Camera 7.3.018 APK [Recommended]
- Download Google Camera 7.3.021 APK
- Download GCam_6.1.021_Advanced_V1.4.032219.1950: Download
- Download GCam by Arnova8G2: Download
- Download Google Camera Go
Steps to install Google Camera on Tecno Camon 20 and 20 Pro
The Google Camera APK file installation process is as simple as installing any third-party APK file. You don’t have to root your device for this.
- Download the GCam APK file from the link above and tap on it.
- Make sure that the Unknown Sources option is enabled on your device. Go to the device Settings menu > Security/Privacy > enable it to do this. [If already enabled, skip to the installation]
- It will launch the package installer and tap on the Install button.
- Once the installation is done, open and use it.
Still, if the camera app doesn’t work, enable the Camera2api by using build.prop (Not for every device)
I hope this guide will help you a lot and you have now successfully installed the Google Camera ported app on your Tecno Camon 20 and 20 Pro handset. In case if you’re facing any trouble, feel free to write it down in the comments below.