Got a Tecno Pop 6, Pop 6 Go, or 6 Pro and love clicking pictures? Then here’s some exciting news for you! You can now install Google Camera on your device. This super cool app, usually seen on Google’s Pixel phones, takes your photos to the next level. It’s packed with the latest HDR+ technology which magically improves your picture quality, even on budget-friendly phones.
But the goodies don’t stop there. Google Camera also brings you Night Sight, portrait mode, motion photos, panorama, lens blur, and even 60fps video and slow motion – it’s like having your own pocket-sized photo studio! Thanks to hard-working and innovative developers like Arnova8G2, BSG, and Urnyx05, this app has now been adapted to work on a range of devices including the Tecno Pop 6, Pop 6 Go, and 6 Pro. So go ahead, give it a try and take your mobile photography to new heights.
Download Google Camera Port for Tecno Pop 6, Pop 6 Go and 6 Pro
New Gcam 8.7 Version: (Recommended)
- Download Google Camera 8.7: MGC_8.7.250_A11_V15a_MGC.apk
- Download Google Camera 7.3: GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.6.apk
New Gcam 8.5 Version:
- Download Google Camera 8.4 APK [Recommended]
- Download Google Camera 7.3.018 APK [Recommended]
- Download Google Camera 7.3.021 APK
- Download GCam_6.1.021_Advanced_V1.4.032219.1950: Download
- Download GCam by Arnova8G2: Download
- Download Google Camera Go
Please note that the Google Camera (GCam) application links above are sourced from the XDA community and other websites. If you encounter any issues with the links or the app itself (such as crashing or non-functionality), kindly let us know by leaving a comment. We appreciate your feedback and will do our best to address any concerns. Keep in mind that these applications may not be officially supported by the device manufacturers, so compatibility and performance may vary.
Steps to install Google Camera on Tecno Pop 6, Pop 6 Go and 6 Pro
The Google Camera APK file installation process is as simple as installing any third-party APK file. You don’t have to root your device for this.
- Download the GCam APK file from the link above and tap on it.
- Make sure that the Unknown Sources option is enabled on your device. Go to the device Settings menu > Security/Privacy > enable it to do this. [If already enabled, skip to the installation]
- It will launch the package installer and tap on the Install button.
- Once the installation is done, open and use it.
Still, if the camera app doesn’t work, enable the Camera2api by using build.prop (Not for every device)
I hope this guide will help you a lot and you have now successfully installed the Google Camera ported app on your Tecno Pop 6, Pop 6 Go, and 6 Pro handset. In case if you’re facing any trouble, feel free to write it down in the comments below.