Are you planning to switch from an Android device to iPhone? If so, then there are a lot of things that you need to know before doing so. It is not gonna easy for you to share your data from an Android device to an iOS device. But then why are we here? We are always here to help our readers, whom we consider as our family. However, although we have a series of articles in which we told how to set up your new iPhone, especially when you are shifting from Android to iOS.
But, today, here in this article, we are here with a new topic. Yes, as you may already guess with the title, here in this article, we will tell you how you can easily and quickly transfer your Whatsapp messages, chats, etc., from an Android device to an iOS device that you even if you do not have a computer. So, now without making so much hype, let’s directly jump into it and check out the necessary information.
Is There Any Way to Transfer Whatsapp Messages From Android to iPhone Without PC?
We all know that it is possible to transfer Whatapp messages from Android to iPhone, but is it possible without using a PC? Many users previously asked me this question, and I was already answered before, but let me say my answer again. Yes, it is 100% possible to do so, but you need to know some tricks for that. And, guess what? All the tricks that you need to use are mentioned here in this guide with proper steps. So, now let me take you to that part.
How to Transfer WhatsApp Messages from Android to iPhone Without Computer
There are practically three methods that you can use to transfer Whatsapp Messages from an android to an iPhone device without using a computer. So, what are those three methods? Let’s take a look at them:
#1. Use New Phone Number
This is the first method that will help you get your old chats on your new phone. You can use your new phone number to sync your old Whatsapp chats. So, if you are a person who has a fear of changing your phone due to this problem, then simply buy a new iPhone and follow the steps that we have mentioned here to do so:
- Firstly, make sure that both the new and old SIMs are working and turned ON, on your Android device.
- After that, open Whatsapp and navigate to the Settings option.
- Then, go to the Accounts and select the option Change Number. After that, hit the Next button.
- Now, enter your Old and New phone numbers in the correct place and verify the unique code that you get on your registered number receive a unique code.
- Then, make sure to take a backup with your new number and move that SIM into your iPhone.
That’s it. Now, you have taken backup on your Android device and inserted the same SIM to your iPhone; therefore, now follow the steps mentioned below:
- So, firstly uninstall Whatsapp from your Android device and install it on your iPhone.
- Now, register using the same number you have used on your Android device.
- Once the registration process is done, it will show you that a backup is found.
- Now, tap on the Restore button and wait until the restoration process gets completed.
#2. Use Email Chats
If you heard about this for the first time, then let me clear that you can use the Email chats to transfer your Whatsapp data to your iPhone. WhatsApp allows us to mail chats to any contacts, but that doesn’t mean that you can use them as a recovery option. Anyway, let’s first take a look at the steps that you need to follow:
- First of all, open Whatsapp and navigate to the Settings options.
- After that, tap on the Chat Settings and select the Email Chats option.
- Then, you require to select one conversation. Now, a pop-up will appear saying Attaching Media will generate a larger email message. Therefore, choose any one option from the With media or Without media.
- That’s it. Now, simply enter your email address and hit the Send button.
Now, you can simply take your iPhone and log in to your email account and view Whatsapp messages.
#3. Simplest Way To Transfer Data
If the above two ways do not work for you, then a third-party application called Tenoshare iCareFone App will surely help you out. iCareFone WTSapp Android-iOS is an application that helps you to transfer Whatsapp data to your iPhone from an Android device. However, it is also one of the simplest ways to do this. Also, this application is available and supports English, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, German, French, Spanish, Japanese, Arabic, Korean, and Chinese languages.
Using Tenorshare iCareFone WTSapp Android-iOS, you require no PC. You can easily able to send files by just using an OTG cable which is a convenient and fast way to transfer WhatsApp. However, it is not like you just send text chats. Yes, using iCareFone WTSapp Android-iOS, you can send attachments such as videos, images, files, audio, emojis, etc.
Also, the most important thing that every user wants to know that whether it stores your data. Well, they really care about their users, and users’ data safety is their first priority. So, therefore, they do not ever save, share or sell your data to others. However, talking about compatibility, then it supports almost every android brand such as Samsung, Huawei, Xiaomi, HTC, LG, Oppo, Vivo, OnePlus, Motorola, and so on, including all versions from iOS10 to iOS15.
Now, let take a look at the steps that help you to transfer the Whatsapp chats using the iCareFone WTSapp Android-iOS:
- First of all, open PlayStore and App Store simultaneously on your Android and iOS devices, respectively.
- After that, use the OTG cable to connect your Android and iPhone.
- Then, click on the Transfer button to initiate the transfer of WhatsApp data from Android to iPhone.
That’s it. Now, you have to wait for some time until it gets completed. However, it may take a few minutes to hours, depending upon the size of your data. Therefore, as you can see that it is a very easy and quick process to transfer Whatsapp data from Android to iPhone. Well, I’ve personally used this two months back and really loved the Tenorshare iCareFone WTSapp Android-iOS; hence I’ll highly recommend you to use this once.
So, that’s all from our side on how to transfer your Whatsapp messages, chats, etc., from an Android device to an iOS device. We hope this guide has helped you. Meanwhile, use our comment box and share your experience with the Tenorshare iCareFone WTSapp Android-iOS.