TOZO is always known for its premium category earbuds. TOZO NC9 and NC9 Plus Hybrid are a decent pair of budget-friendly Active Noise Cancelling Wireless Earbuds. But, recently, users have been complaining that their new TOZO NC9 and NC9 Plus not working or not turning on even after they charge them for long hours. So, after investigating the issue, our team found a shocking reason behind it. But, you do not need to worry! Yes, you heard it right. We have mentioned all the necessary steps that you need to follow to fix this kind of issue. So, now let’s get started.
How To Fix TOZO NC9 and NC9 Plus Not Working or Not Turning On
There are various methods available that you can use to fix this issue. But, the methods that we have discussed below are the best and previously proven to fix this kind of issue. So, here’s what you need to perform:
- Check The Entry Point: The reason behind this problem is that your TOZO NC9 and NC9 Plus not charging properly, causing it to not work or turn on properly. So, make sure to clear debris or dirt that is stuck at the entry point of the charging jack and, after that, try to charge it for some time. Then, check if it works.
- Try Using A Different Charging Cable: If possible, we recommend you charge your TOZO NC9 and NC9 Plus earbuds with a USB cable other than you get with it. After that, wait for about an hour and check if it is not turning on or not.
- Temperature: Sometimes, due to hours of use, your earbud’s temperature gradually increases. Therefore, in that case, leave it until its temperature cools down and then try to turn it again.
- Hard Reset Your Earbuds: If nothing helps you fix the error. Then, the last method that you have is to hard reset your earbuds.
- Your Battery May Get Dead: Also, if just by hard resetting your earbuds, the error wouldn’t get fixed, and your TOZO NC9 and NC9 Plus still not turning on. Then, there are possibilities that your battery may get dead.
So, that’s how you can easily fix if your TOZO NC9 and NC9 Plus not working or not turning on. We hope this guide has helped you. However, if the issue is still there, then lastly, go to the service center and ask them to fix this issue.