TOZO is always known for its premium category earbuds. TOZO NC9 and NC9 Plus Hybrid are a decent pair of budget-friendly Active Noise Cancelling Wireless Earbuds. But, recently, users have been complaining that their new TOZO NC9 and NC9 Plus are not working or turning on even after charging them for long hours. So, after investigating the issue, our team found a shocking reason behind it. But you do not need to worry! Yes, you heard it right. We have mentioned all the necessary steps that you need to follow to fix this kind of issue. So, now let’s get started.
How To Fix TOZO NC9 and NC9 Plus Not Working or Not Turning On
There are various methods available that you can use to fix this issue. But, the methods discussed below are the best and have previously been proven to fix this issue. So, here’s what you need to perform:
- Check The Entry Point: This problem is because your TOZO NC9 and NC9 Plus are not charging correctly, causing them not to work or turn on properly. So, make sure to clear debris or dirt that is stuck at the entry point of the charging jack and, after that, try to charge it for some time. Then, check if it works.
- Try Using A Different Charging Cable: If possible, we recommend you charge your TOZO NC9 and NC9 Plus earbuds with a USB cable other than what you get. After that, wait for about an hour and check if it is not turning on.
- Temperature: Sometimes, your earbud’s temperature gradually increases due to hours of use. Therefore, in that case, leave it until its temperature cools down and then try to turn it again.
- Hard Reset Your Earbuds: If nothing helps you fix the error. Then, the last method that you have is to reset your earbuds hard.
- Your Battery May Get Dead: Also, if just by hard resetting your earbuds, the error wouldn’t get fixed, and your TOZO NC9 and NC9 Plus are still not turning on. Then, there are possibilities that your battery may get dead.
So, that’s how you can easily fix if your TOZO NC9 and NC9 Plus not working or not turning on. We hope this guide has helped you. However, if the issue is still there, go to the service center and ask them to fix it.