If you are looking to buy a pair of in-ear wireless headphones. Then, your first choice would probably be the Apple AirPods. But, currently, we are surrounded by so many other options in the market. But, is there something that can do the job (or even a better job) for a fraction of the cost? Well, yes, there is! The Tozo T6 earbuds are an excellent option for anyone looking for their first delve into wireless headphone territory.
But, unfortunately, recently, many users started reporting that after using it for a long period of time, TOZO T6 Earbuds won’t charge or case not charging problem occurs. However, you need not worry! In this guide, we will explain how you will fix this issue. So, let’s get started.
How To Fix TOZO T6 Earbuds Won’t Charge or Case Not Charging Issue.
Here we mentioned the top 14 best tips using which you can fix this issue permanently. So, make sure to read this article till the 14th tip:
- A USB Hub: If you are using a USB hub to charge your TOZO earbuds, we recommend you not use it, as this is the reason behind your charging problem.
- Check Your Device Status: If you are not using a USB hub, then the problem might occur from your computer’s end. You have to make sure that your PC is in a running state and not in hibernation or sleep mode. Also, check if your laptop/PC power recommendation is set to balanced mode. If so, then change it to high.
- Check The Entry Point: This might be a reason behind this charging error. There is a huge possibility that some debris or dirt is stuck at the entry point of the charging jack. So, you can use ear cleaner to clear it.
- Try Another Adapter: You can plug in the cable to a different Adapter that you have to make sure whether the issue is with that particular USB port of your adapter.
- Check USB is Inserted Correctly: You can check whether the headphone’s cable is inserted correctly to power source ports or not.
- Try Using A Different Charging Cable: Try charging your TOZO T6 earbuds using a different USB cable. This will give you a clear-cut idea of whether your cable is working properly or not.
- Check Charing Port of Your Headphone: It is possible that your charging port gets damaged or somehow water goes inside the port. So, you can check if it gets damaged.
- Leave It in Charging State For a While: If nothing helps you, we recommend you to leave it in charging state for 1 or 2 hours and check if it gets charged a bit. Suppose you notice that it gets to charge a bit. Then, it is possible that the faulty is in your headphone’s battery.
- Temperature: Due to using for hours, its ambient temperature gets exceeds the charging temperature. Therefore, if that’s the case, then leave it until it gets called down and try charging it again.
- Programming Mode: If you accidentally leave your headphone in programming mode, this type of issue is common. So, check if the programming mode is turned on accidentally. If so, then turn off it and again check if the issue gets resolved or not.
- Update the Firmware of Your Bluetooth Earbuds: Many users reported that this would help them and their Bluetooth headphones again start charging. So, you can also try this. But, first, Google it and check if your TOZO T6’s firmware is upgradable or not. If so, then upgrade it.
- Hard Reset Your Earbuds: There are many cases in which users claim that just resetting their earbuds will fix the charging issue. So, you can also try this out.
- Your Battery May Get Dead: It might be possible that the issue is not with your ports, and the main culprit will be the battery. Sometimes, when the headphone’s battery gets dead, this type of issue occurs.
- Check The Low or High Chargin Environment: This is the most important aspect you need to keep in mind. The earbuds are not able to charge their battery if you give a high charging environment. So, check if you provide a low power supply for charging or not.
So, we have some tips for you to fix the TOZO T6 earbuds that won’t charge or case not charging issue. We hope you find this guide helpful. For more such articles, visit our website regularly.