In this article, we’ll show you the options that you can do to Turn off and on Safari Private Browsing Mode on iPhone, iPad, and Mac in very simple steps.
Explicit content is something which children cannot keep their eyes away! And as a parent, you must take care of your child and block unwanted websites in Safari so that they cannot access them.
Turn off and on Safari Private Browsing Mode on iPhone, iPad, and Mac
- Let’s find out if private browsing is disabled or enabled, launch Safari and bring up tab switcher. If you can open private browsing mode by tapping the ‘Private’ option, it is enabled.
- Launch Settings on your iPhone.
- Scroll down and go to Screen Time.
- And tap on Content & Privacy Restrictions.
- Now tap on Content Restrictions.
- Then scroll down to tap on Web Content.
- Select Limit Adult Websites option from the list.
- Once activated, you can also add a few websites which you never want to allow from Never Allow option. The Private option will be grayed out.
- You can confirm it by opening the Safari and bring up a tab switcher from the right bottom corner.
- Now, you will not be able to open Private browsing mode as it’s disabled from settings on your iPhone.
Do you own an iPhone, iPad or a Mac and need these types of simple tutorials? Then stay tunned to GetDroidTips’ iPhone Tips & Tricks column.
If you have any queries regarding this, the comment section always available for you.
More Like This