Apple FaceTime feature is one of the most fascinating features available on all Apple devices, including the Mac. However, there were a certain number of users who wanted to disable the face time on their computer and to be prevented from drinking face call time on their Mac.
Today we are going to share a little bit of knowledge about how you can disable FaceTime on your Mac and computer. It is quite easy to disable and enable FaceTime on any Apple device is from their settings. All you have to do in this tutorial is to follow the instructions.
- When you disable FaceTime, you will not be able to accept the call or receive any FaceTime calls.
- Disabling the FaceTime feature also means that you are not able to make any FaceTime calls as well.
- Not to mention you can enable this feature later if you want to make any FaceTime call or any other purpose.
- The FaceTime call feature not only included video calls, but it also included audio calls as well.
- If someone calls, you should not be receiving or inbound FaceTime calls for any other feature that will also be disabled as a part of FaceTime.
How can you turn off FaceTime on a Mac?
It has always been quite a simple and handy feature to have on our Mac, to disabling the FaceTime feature on Mac you need to follow the given instructions down below.
- Starting with opening the FaceTime application on your Mac.
- Then you have to pull down the FaceTime menu from the top, and then you have to choose to turn FaceTime off. (the shortcut key for turning FaceTime of is command + k.)
- That’s it right after disabling the FaceTime feature. You can now quit their FaceTime as usual.
However, if you are disabling to FaceTime on your Mac, then you are not going to use it for others for any FaceTime feature. Moreover, the ability to make the call on other devices is working as usual but not on your Mac. This feature also included the ability to make any outgoing call using the iPhone as well.
How you can enable their FaceTime on Mac
It’s also as easy as disabling the FaceTime feature on your back but re-enabling it. It is also as much easier to follow the instructions given down below.
- First thing first, you have to open the FaceTime on your Mac.
- Then click on the turn FaceTime on the button that appears on the front of the display.
- If it does not appear or optionally, you can pull down the FaceTime menu and then select the turn FaceTime on, or you can use the shortcut command as command + k.
- Meanwhile, you have to re-authenticate yourself with your Apple ID, and then you have to set up FaceTime in Mac.
- Once unable, you are ready to go with all the video chat and audio calls as the FaceTime feature offers.
Additionally, once your FaceTime has turned back on again, then all the features that come with FaceTime are usable. Whereas the other third-party applications that require FaceTime have also been able to access it as well. You can even make the call with FaceTime, and all the incoming and outgoing calls will continue to work as usual.
Hopefully, we assume that this article remains helpful to you, and we believe that you have successfully enabled or disabled the FaceTime feature on your Mac based on your preference. We would like to know your opinion and feedback if there is any query let us know in the comment section down below.