Finally Huawei Nova 2 has got the TWRP update. Good News for all Huawei Nova 2 users. Now you can install Custom Recovery TWRP Recovery For Huawei Nova 2. Today we will guide on How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery For Huawei Nova 2. TWRP Recovery is a Custom Recovery which is also known as TeamWin Recovery built with a touchscreen-enabled interface which allows users to install third-party firmware and backup the current system, which are often unsupported by stock recovery images.
Huawei Nova 2 features a 5.0-inches display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. The smartphone is powered by Octa-core (4×2.36 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.7 GHz Cortex-A53) and HiSilicon Kirin 659 coupled with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB internal memory which can also be expanded upto 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Huawei Nova 2 comes with Dual 12MP + 8MP Rear Camera with phase detection autofocus and LED flash and 20MP front shooting camera.
Huawei Nova 2 runs on Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box with a Non-removable Li-Po 3,340 mAh battery with Fast battery charging. It also has Fingerprint sensor on the Back. The handset supports dual sim with 4G on both slot. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, WiFi, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G.
In this tutorial, you can download and install the official TWRP Recovery for Huawei Nova 2. Also, you can use this TWRP to install Custom ROM, Gapps, Stock ROM modified, Flashable Zip file, Xposed Installer, etc. This is a not an official TWRP Recovery for Huawei Nova 2. Download now and enjoy Custom Recovery on Huawei Nova 2. The TWRP Recovery comes with 3.1.1-0 version which has a Material Design, Touch Screen Support, and Encryption mode.
Rooting Procedure is followed only after installing the TWRP Recovery on your Phone. If want to try only Rooting procedure, we recommend following How to Root any Android Phone without PC.
If you want to unleash the full power of Android Modding, then flashing TWRP Recovery is the first priority to get all modding ability on your Huawei Nova 2 (NX563J). If you have a TWRP for Huawei Nova 2, you can always try Custom ROM, Kernel, Xposed, Rooting, Mods, etc in few simple steps.
Table of Contents
Tutorial To Root And Install TWRP Recovery For Huawei Nova 2
TWRP Recovery is a Custom Recovery which is also known as TeamWin Recovery built with a touchscreen-enabled interface which allows users to install third-party firmware and backup the current system, which is often unsupported by stock recovery images.
This is a guide to Install latest TWRP Recovery for Huawei Nova 2. Download the Install TWRP Recovery on Huawei Nova 2 today and Read the steps below. This is not an official TWRP Recovery for Huawei Nova 2 from TWRP Team. If you install any Custom Recovery on Huawei Nova 2, you can install Custom ROM, Custom Mods, Custom Kernels or any zip file such as Xposed. Read the guide carefully on How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery for Huawei Nova 2.
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that, By doing this you will loose the warranty and sometime if you don’t read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. That won’t happen though you follow our step by step guide carefully.
To install TWRP Recovery or any Custom Recovery on Huawei Nova 2, you must have an Unlocked Bootloader. If your phone doesn’t have an Unlocked Bootloader, first of all, you should go and unlock the bootloader of your phone. Only after doing so you can safely apply everything that’s detailed in this tutorial.
Advantage of TWRP Recovery
- You can flash Custom ROM with TWRP Recovery
- You can flash modding zip files to customize your phone
- Easy to use Xposed Modules’
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- You can always take FULL NANDROID Backup in case of any modding or flashing.
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- You can flash the image file using TWRP Recovery.
- Can remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery.
- To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- How to port Android O Pixel Launcher on Any Phone!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Download and Install Android O Pixel Launcher on Your Android!!
- How to install Android O developer preview!!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
Must Check Post :
- How to Install Lineage OS on Huawei Nova 2
- Simple Guide to Flash Custom ROM on Huawei Nova 2
- Some tricks and tips for Huawei Nova 2
- How to install MIUI on Huawei Nova 2
GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- This Guide is for How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery For Huawei Nova 2 (NX563J).
- You need to unlock Bootloader on Huawei Nova 2.
- You need either Laptop or PC.
- Download Chainfire Super SU.zip
- Charge your phone to at least 70%
- Back up your device just in case if you need it later
- Download Minimal ADB Tool – CLICK HERE or Download the Full ADB setup for Windows / Mac here and Extract it.
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your phone.
- After installing, you can flash Custom ROM using TWRP Recovery.
- You can even install Gapps and Files using TWRP Recovery.
So Hope you have understood on How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery For Huawei Nova 2 , If yes then please give the star rating. If not leave a message, We will help you.