Good News for all Samsung Galaxy J4 (SM-J400F/j4ltejx) users. Now you can install Custom Recovery TWRP Recovery On Samsung Galaxy J4. Today we will guide on How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery On Samsung Galaxy J4. TWRP Recovery is a Custom Recovery which is also known as TeamWin Recovery built with a touchscreen-enabled interface which allows users to install third-party firmware and backup the current system, which are often unsupported by stock recovery images.
Alongside the formal debut of the new Galaxy A and J series models in India, Samsung has silently launched the Galaxy J4 as its newest affordable handset. Talking about the device specs, Samsung Galaxy J4 features a 5.5-inch Super AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. The smartphone is powered by 1.4 GHz Quad-core Cortex-A53 Exynos 7570 Quad processor coupled with 2 GB of RAM. The phone packs 16 GB internal memory which can also be expanded via microSD card. The camera on the Samsung Galaxy J4 comes with the 13 MP rear camera and 5 MP front shooting camera. Samsung Galaxy J4 came out of the box with Android 8.0 Oreo.
If you want to unleash the full power of Android Modding, then flashing TWRP Recovery is the first priority to get all modding ability on your Samsung Galaxy J4. If you have a TWRP on Samsung Galaxy J4, you can always try Custom ROM, Kernel, Xposed, Rooting, Mods, etc in few simple steps.
In this guide, you can download and install the TWRP Recovery On Samsung Galaxy J4. This is not an official TWRP Recovery for Samsung Galaxy J4. Download now and enjoy Custom Recovery on Samsung Galaxy J4. The TWRP Recovery comes with 3.1.0 version which has a Material Design, Touch Screen Support, and Encryption mode.
Rooting Procedure is followed only after installing the TWRP Recovery on your Phone. If want to try only Rooting procedure, we recommend to follow How to Root any Android Phone without PC.
How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery On Samsung Galaxy J4
This is a guide to Install latest TWRP for Samsung Galaxy J4. Download the Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy J4 today and Read the steps below. This is not an official TWRP Recovery for Samsung Galaxy J4 from TWRP Team. If you install any Custom Recovery on Samsung Galaxy J4, you can install Custom ROM, Custom Mods, Custom Kernels or any zip file such as Xposed. Read the guide carefully on How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy J4.
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that, By doing this you will loose the warranty and sometime if you don’t read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. That won’t happen though you follow our step by step guide carefully.
To install TWRP Recovery or any Custom Recovery on Samsung Galaxy J4, you must have a Unlocked Bootloader. If your phone doesn’t have a Unlocked Bootloader, first of all you should go and unlock the bootloader of your phone. Only after doing so you can safely apply everything that’s detailed in this tutorial.
- TeamWin rolled new updated TWRP v3.1.0 with ADB Backup Support
- TWRP 3.2.0 Recovery Released for all Android devices. How to download and Install the same
Advantage of TWRP Recovery
- You can flash Custom ROM with TWRP Recovery
- You can flash modding zip files to customize your phone
- Easy to use Xposed Modules’
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- You can always take FULL NANDROID Backup in case of any modding or flashing.
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- You can flash the image file using TWRP Recovery.
- Can remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery.
- To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
- To flash a Custom Recovery, You need a Laptop or PC
- You need to Unlocked Bootloader on Samsung Galaxy J4
- Download latest Samsung USB Drivers
- Charge your phone to at least 70%
- Take a full Backup your device just in case if you need it later
- Download SuperSU.zip for root and Move it to internal memory on your phone
- First Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software : CLICK HERE
- Install the Samsung USB Drivers : CLICK HERE
- Download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop : CLICK HERE
- Samsung Galaxy J4: Android 9.0 Pie Update
- Is Samsung Galaxy J4 Waterproof Device?
- Samsung Galaxy J4 Stock Firmware Collections [Back To Stock ROM]
- Samsung Galaxy J4 Tips: Recovery, Hard and Soft Reset, ODIN Download Mode
Hopefully, you have understood on How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery for Samsung Galaxy J4, If yes then please give the star rating. If not leave a message, We will help you.
Credit goes to: ysh.alsager