Good News for all Tecno Camon 11 users. Today we will guide you on how to install TWRP Recovery on Tecno Camon 11 CF7 / CF7K. TWRP recovery is considered to be one of the important contributions from the active developer community that Android has. This open-source custom recovery is in wide usage around the world. TWRP recovery helps to install Custom ROM, Kernel, Mods, Root, or even back up and restore any ROM.
If you are here, then you probably wondering how to install the TWRP Recovery on Tecno Camon 11 CF7 / CF7K. You can simply follow the guide given here. Once you have installed it, you can flash the Super SU or Magisk to root your device very quickly. Before we install TWRP Recovery, let’s understand what is TWRP Recovery and their advantage.
Talking about the specifications, Tecno Camon 11 features a 6.2-inch IPS display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1500 pixels. It is powered by a Mediatek MT6761 Helio A22 Processor coupled with 3/4GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB internal memory with expandable storage support of 128GB via a microSD card. The camera on the Tecno Camon 11 comes with a dual 13MP + 2MP rear camera with LED dual-tone flash and a 16MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Non-removable Li-Ion 3750 mAh battery. Tecno Camon 11 also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.
What is TWRP Recovery:
TWRP stands for TeamWin Recovery Project is a fully touch-based and open-source custom recovery for Android devices. It is the best custom recovery after ClockworkMod (aka CWM). Unlike Stock Recovery, TWRP helps to install Custom ROM, Kernel, Mods or even root any Android devices in just a few simple steps.
Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) is an open-source software custom recovery image for Android-based devices. It provides a touchscreen-enabled interface that allows users to install third-party firmware and back up the current system, functions often unsupported by stock recovery images. It is, therefore, often installed when rooting Android devices, although it isn’t dependent on a device being rooted to be installed.
Advantages of TWRP Recovery:
- You can flash Custom ROM on Tecno Camon 11 using TWRP
- You can flash modding zip files to customize your phone
- Easy to flash and use Xposed Modules using TWRP
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- You can install Magisk on Tecno Camon 11
- Easy to Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery.
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- You can flash the image file using TWRP Recovery on Tecno Camon 11.
- Easy to remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery on Tecno Camon 11.
- To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that, By doing this you will lose the warranty, and sometimes if you don’t read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. That won’t happen though you follow our step-by-step guide carefully.
Steps to Install TWRP Recovery on Tecno Camon 11 CF7 / CF7K
Remember this guide is to install TWRP Recovery on Tecno Camon 11, so don’t try the same recovery image on any other device. Before flashing recovery, please read and install the required drivers and software on your PC.
Download Required Files
- This Guide is to Install TWRP Recovery on Tecno Camon 11 CF7 / CF7K
- You need to Unlock Bootloader on Tecno Camon 11.
- You need either a Laptop or a PC.
- Download Chainfire Super SU.zip
- Charge your phone to at least 70%
- Install the Latest Tecno USB Drivers.
- Download ADB and Fastboot tool for Windows || For Mac: Click Here || For Full ADB Setup, Download Android SDK Platform
Installation Guide using Adb Command Window:
[su_note note_color=”#035786″ text_color=”#ffffff”]At GetDroidTips, We will not be held responsible for any kind of damage that occurred to your device while following this Guide. Do it at your own risk. Remember rooting or installation of Custom Recovery will void the warranty of your phone.[/su_note]
Follow the instructions given down below to install TWRP on your phone:
How to Root Tecno Camon 11:
To root your phone, you need either a supported TWRP Recovery or any rooting apps. With the help of rooting apps, you can root Tecno Camon 11 without PC/Computer. Here in this guide we already have a supported TWRP Recovery, so I will guide here to flash the superSU or Magisk to root your phone. Before rooting, let’s understand What is rooting in Android Phone?
What Does Rooting Mean?
Rooting doesn’t mean hacking. So please don’t compare the term hacking to rooting. In fact, it is not true at all. Well, Rooting for Android means nothing but jailbreaking the device to get access to the root directory of your android mobile. This means you are removing the restrictions and limitations from your Android Phone or Tablet to perform unperformable tasks.
By Rooting Tecno Camon 11, you are injecting a file known as SU binary to the root of your phone. Technically Speaking, Rooting Any Android Phone will void the brand warranty but don’t worry, you can unroot or restore your device any time without any issues.
The advantage of Rooting:
- You can get access to all files on your Tecno Camon 11, even the files which present in the root directory of your phone.
- You can increase the performance of your Tecno Camon 11 by overclocking.
- By rooting you can increase battery life by underclocking Tecno Camon 11.
- Uninstall Bloatware on Tecno Camon 11.
- You can block Ads on any Android applications such as Youtube and other game related applications. Also Read: Top 5 Adblock Plus Alternatives for Android
- By Rooting Tecno Camon 11, you can View, Edit or Delete any system file inside the root directory.
- You can install Xposed Framework and many Xposed module support.
Guide to Root:
Here is the guide on how to root Tecno Camon 11 smartphone. Make sure to download either SuperSU or Magisk to root your phone.
[su_note note_color=”#faf5ce” text_color=”#1d1d1d”]Note: Don’t try to flash both Magisk and SuperSU on your phone. You need to root either with SuperSU or Magisk[/su_note]
I hope this guide was helpful to root and install TWRP Recovery on Tecno Camon 11. Any queries, you can leave a comment down below.