If you own a UMiDIGI Crystal smartphone, Now you can install TWRP Recovery on UMiDIGI Crystal Smartphone. Follow the below guide on how to install TWRP Recovery on UMiDIGI Crystal smartphone. The procedure given below is only for UMiDIGI Crystal, So don’t try this on either any device or any other branded smartphone.
This is a guide to Install latest TWRP for UMiDIGI Crystal. This is a guide to Install latest TWRP 3.1.1 for UMiDIGI Crystal. The TWRP 3.1.0 Recovery has a material design, so Now you can install TWRP 3.1.1 for UMiDIGI Crystal. Download the TWRP Recovery 3.1.1 for UMiDIGI Crystal today and Read the steps below.
If you want to unleash the full power of Android Modding, then flashing TWRP Recovery is the first priority to get all modding ability on your UMiDIGI Crystal. If you have a TWRP on UMiDIGI Crystal, you can always try Custom ROM, Kernel, Xposed, Rooting, Mods, etc in few simple steps.
Rooting Procedure is followed only after installing the TWRP Recovery on your Phone. If want to try only Rooting procedure, we recommend following How to Root any Android Phone without PC.
How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery on UMiDIGI Crystal
TWRP Recovery is a Custom Recovery which is also known as TeamWin Recovery built with a touchscreen-enabled interface which allows users to install third-party firmware and backup the current system, which are often unsupported by stock recovery images.
This is a guide to Install latest TWRP for UMiDIGI Crystal. Download the Install TWRP Recovery on UMiDIGI Crystal today and Read the steps below. This is not an official TWRP Recovery for UMiDIGI Crystal from TWRP Team. If you install any Custom Recovery on UMiDIGI Crystal, you can install Custom ROM, Custom Mods, Custom Kernels or any zip file such as Xposed. Read the guide carefully on How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on UMiDIGI Crystal.
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that, By doing this you will loose the warranty and sometime if you don’t read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. That won’t happen though you follow our step by step guide carefully.
Advantage of TWRP Recovery
- You can flash Custom ROM with TWRP Recovery
- You can flash modding zip files to customize your phone
- Easy to use Xposed Modules’
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- You can always take FULL NANDROID Backup in case of any modding or flashing.
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- You can flash the image file using TWRP Recovery.
- Can remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery.
- To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Top 5 Adblock Plus Alternatives for Android
- Top 10 WhatsApp Alternatives for Android in 2017
- How to find Wi-fi Password in Android and iOS
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- Download the SP Flash Tool: Download and Extract it
- VCOM driver: Download – Instal the VCOM Driver on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones)
- This TWRP is Compatible only for UMiDIGI Crystal
- For this guide, You need a Laptop or PC.
- You need to Unlock Bootloader on UMiDIGI Crystal.
- Charge your phone to at least 70%.
- Take a full Backup your device just in case if you need it later
- To flash the TWRP recovery on UMiDIGI Crystal, you need SP Flash Tool installed on your Computer. Skip if you already have.
- Find the Scatter File from the same TWRP zip file (Or you can Download from the Stock ROM)
- Download SuperSU.zip for root and Move it to internal memory on your phone
- How To Install Official Nougat Stock ROM for UMiDIGI Crystal 2GB/4GB
- UMiDIGI Crystal Official Android 8.0 Oreo Update
TWRP Recovery (2/16)
TWRP Recovery (4/64)
Full Guide to install TWRP Recovery Using SP Flash Tool
Full Guide to install Root on your phone
So I hope you have understood on How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery For UMiDIGI Crystal, If yes then please give the star rating. If not leave a message, We will help you.
This article only applies to the smaller model of the Crystal (2gb ram and 16Gb rom and MT6737T SoC). The Crystal pro (4Gb ram with 64Gb rom is NOT supported. I opened the files to read what’s inside them and saw that the Crystal with the MT6750T SoC is not supported.