Accidental deletions of data such as photos, videos, contacts, files, etc., can sometimes result in major data loss. And surely most of us had encountered such situations when we mistakenly deleted something very important. Well, nowadays, there are various data recovery apps that come in handy at such hard times. Not to mention that not all of them offer a promising service, and some even end up damaging your device.
Modern Android smartphones do come with a fail-safe mechanism of recycle bin, but it only features photos and videos. So if you delete any photos or videos, you can recover them later using your gallery app. However, this feature is not available for other files such as office documents, zip archives or other important files.
Well, worry not; that’s exactly where the Tenoshare UltData recovery app comes in. It’s really simple to use and recovers all your lost data efficiently and immediately. Moreover, with the UltData Android app, you can cut out a lot of your work and makes things go as smooth as possible. So, let’s have a detailed view of this outstanding data recovery app by Tenoshare.
The Tenoshare UltData is a simple to use, excellent data recovery tool. This application helps you retrieve data such as photos, videos, documents, and even WhatsApp data that might have been deleted mistakenly. UltData Android app lets you recover any sort of data from your device’s internal memory or an external SD Card. And the best part of this application is that it does not require any root access for its job.
Features of UltData App
UltData is backed up with some really interesting features that make it the most efficient data recovery app. The most highlighted features of this app are as follows:
- Extremely Intuitive Interface
- Quick Scanning helps in finding different types of deleted files in your device.
- Filtering files according to their size, type, date, or only display deleted items.
- Files preview and play.
- Finding and restoring WhatsApp deleted messages and documents.
- Single/ Multiple selections for batch recovery.
- Comparable scanning methods for different Android brands.
- Available in multiple languages
The Tenoshare UltData recovery app features a user-friendly interface that is extremely easy to use. You are always a few clicks away from recovering your lost data. Here is how you can retrieve all your deleted data using the Tenoshare UltData Android app:
- Install the Tenoshare UltData app from the Play Store.
- Launch the app on your Android device.
- From the main interface, select the appropriate option that you are looking to restore.
- UltData app will automatically scan all the deleted files of the specific file type on its own.
- Once the scanning finishes, select the files you want to recover.
- Finally, click on the Save button on the top-right corner of your screen.
And that is how you can recover all your essential data without any hassle, and that too for free. Besides, to make your search more efficient, it also provides your filtering options as well. So, you can click on the down-arrow under the three-dot icon and select a specific folder, time, or file size, and filter your search to find your stuff quickly.
Word of Advice: When you accidentally delete any data from your smartphone, you should avoid downloading apps and other multimedia files, as they might override the deleted file data. Only download and use Tenoshare UltData App to make sure your data is recovered without any complications.
This is how the all-new product from Tenoshare, the UltData recovery app works. There’s no doubt about its efficiency and ease of use. However, if you have any trouble recovering your data from the application, you can also give it a try to its Desktop app, which is definitely a great option. Let us know about your experience using the UltData app on your Android phone and if it really did help you recover your data.