This guide is to Unlock Bootloader on Redmi 3S/Prime/3x Smartphone. If you unlock bootloader you may void the warranty. By Unlocking Bootloader you can install TWRP, Flash Rooting Zip file or custom ROM on your phone. Read more What is unlocking below. Follow this guide on How to Unlock Bootloader onRedmi 3S/Prime/3x. Try this only on Redmi 3S/Prime/3x smartphone. This method to unlock bootloader on Redmi 3S/Prime/3x is simple to follow. But please do read the steps below carefully.
- What is Unlock Bootloader ?
- Watch this video: How to Unlock Bootloader on any Xiaomi Phones
What is Unlock Bootloader ?
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that. By doing this, you will loose the warranty and sometime if you dont read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. So be careful
What you need:
1) Laptop or PC
2) Charge your phone to atleast 70%
3) Back up your device just in case if you need it later
4) Working USB Cable
5) Download ADB and Fastboot Tools to your PC and Extract it
6)Download Mi Flash Tool – CLICK HERE
Watch this video: How to Unlock Bootloader on any Xiaomi Phones
Steps for How to Unlock Bootloader on Redmi 3S/Prime/3x
- To Unlock Bootloader on your Xiaomi Redmi 3S/Prime/3x, You need to download the Mi Flash Tool First
- Extract the downloaded file MiFlashTool Zip
- Now Open the MiFlashUnlock from the folder that you extracted
- Click on Agree
- Now you will be asked to Log in. Log in with your Mi Account, If you dont have one then Sign UP – CLICK HERE to Sign Up
- After Login, the validation process will start and you will get a message that “Your device is not Supported”. Don’t worry! Now Click the “Go” button and it will take to the pagehttp://en.miui.com/unlock/
- You will see a blue screen in the page with text UNLOCK YOUR MI DEVICE
- Click the Unlock Now button
- In the browser you will be asked to log in with Mi Account again, So log in and Fill your details with your Mobile Number
- You will receive an OTP for verification on your phone.
- Enter the OTP number on the browser to complete the process.
- You need to wait until your application is accepted.
- When your Application is approved, you will again receive an OTP in your registered phone number.
- Now confirm the OTP number on the Unlocking screen
- You are almost done. Now you will have the ability to Unlock your device from MiFlashTool
- Open the MiflashTool from the extracted folder and now you should have the permission to unlock the phone.
- Once your phone is connected, the Unlock button will become active.
- Simply Click on Unlock and yourBootloader will be unlocked and Start Flashing CustomRecovery, Custom Rom and more.