Today as per a request, Here is the Guide to Unlock Bootloader on T-Mobile LG G5 H830. This guide is to Unlock Bootloader on T-Mobile LG G5 H830, Read all the instruction carefully.
Like we already know that LG is unlocking the european model LG G4 H815 and LG G5 H850 on the chart. The unlock bootloader method is similar to that of Sony and Motorola. Where we have to submit the IMEI No of the device and they will send us the unlock code with unlock.bin file to our registered email id. Final step to Unlock bootloader on LG G5 H850 is to flash the unlock.bin file in the fastboot mode which we will receive in a mail. This may look bit complicated, But to Unlock Bootloader on T-Mobile LG G5 H830 is somewhat different and easy to follow. You can follow the steps easily without having to register your IMEI. If you have LG G5 H850, then headover to the link on How to Unlock Bootloader on LG G5 H850 but if you follow the steps for How to Unlock bootloader on LG G5, then you will grasp it easily!
Remember – This method is to Unlock Bootloader on T-Mobile LG G5 H830, So read steps carefully.
What is Unlock Bootloader ?
A Bootloader is a code which runs when we turn on our device. This code initializes some hardware and then loads the kernel and ramdisk, and gets the boot process going. So this process is known as Bootloader. The same concept applies to all the technology stuff such as Laptop, PC, Smartphones and any such device. Every Android OEM manufacturers lock the bootloader even though it is an Open Source. So if you want to try any CUSTOM ROM, it is impossible to load the CUSTOM ROM without the Unlock Bootloader. So Manufacturer made a policy of making the smartphone with Unlocked Bootloader will void the warranty. They want you to stick with the Stock ROM. Unlock Bootloader allows you to Root your android smartphone, Flash TWRP and Custom ROM in a simple easy method.
PRE-REQUISTE TO UNLOCK BOOTLOADER ON T-Mobile LG G5 H830
- Charge your phone upto 80% or 70%
- You will Loose warranty if you unlock bootloader
- Unlock Bootloader may wipe all your data, So make sure to Back up your Smartphone
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your phone.
What You need ?
- First of all enable the Developer Option
- To Enable the Developer Option, Go to your Settings -> About Phone -> Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled“
- Now you need to enable the OEM Unlock by going to Settings -> Developer Option and Enable OEM Unlock
- Download the ADB and Fastboot ZIP and Extract it on your computer
- Download the Unlock Bootloader files and move it to the same ADB and FastBoot folder
- Turn your phone off and Boot your phone into Bootloader by pressing Volume Up + Power Button Simultaneously until you see a fastboot/bootloader
- Now go to the folder where you have extracted the ADB and Fastboot Tools
- Plug the phone into your PC, then open a command prompt window by pressing Shift Key + Right Mouse Click
- Now type the command in your command window
- This command will list the connected devices. If your phones serial number shows up you are good to go and may continue. If the phone is NOT listed this indicates that your drivers are not installed correctly. In order for you to continue you must fix your drivers so that your phone is listed under fastboot devices.
- If the phone has been recognized by the command above, proceed to unlocking the bootloader with the following command: Remember that this step will wipe EVERYTHING off the phone
fastboot oem unlock
- You have unlocked Bootloader on LG G5 H830
- Now you can reboot your phone by entering the command
- Click Enter and Thats it ! Voila.! You have unlocked bootloader !