Last updated on July 7th, 2019 at 06:04 pm
If you own a LeEco Cool1 smartphone, Now you can install TWRP Recovery on LeEco Cool1 Smartphone. To install TWRP Recovery on LeEco Cool1s, your phone must have a unlocked bootloader. Follow the below guide on how to install unofficial TWRP Recovery on LeEco Cool1 smartphone. The procedure given below is only for LeEco Cool1, So don’t try this on either any LeEco device or any other branded smartphone.
Rooting Procedure is followed only after installing the TWRP Recovery on your Phone. If want to try only Rooting procedure, we recommend to follow How to Root any Android Phone without PC.
If you want to unleash the full power of Android Modding, then flashing TWRP Recovery is the first priority to get all modding ability on your LeEco Cool1. If you have a TWRP on LeEco Cool1, you can always try Custom ROM, Kernel, Xposed, Rooting, Mods, etc in few simple steps.
TWRP Recovery is a Custom Recovery which is also known as TeamWin Recovery built with a touchscreen-enabled interface which allows users to install third-party firmware and backup the current system, which are often unsupported by stock recovery images.
This is a guide to Install latest TWRP for LeEco Cool1. Download the Install TWRP Recovery on LeEco Cool1 today and Read the steps below. This is not an official TWRP Recovery for LeEco Cool1 from TWRP Team. If you install any Custom Recovery on LeEco Cool1, you can install Custom ROM, Custom Mods, Custom Kernels or any zip file such as Xposed. Read the guide carefully on How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on LeEco Cool1.
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that, By doing this you will loose the warranty and sometime if you don’t read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. That won’t happen though you follow our step by step guide carefully.
To install TWRP Recovery or any Custom Recovery on LeEco Cool1, you must have a Unlocked Bootloader. If your phone doesn’t have a Unlocked Bootloader, first of all you should go and unlock the bootloader of your phone. Only after doing so you can safely apply everything that’s detailed in this tutorial.
Advantage of TWRP Recovery :
- You can flash Custom ROM with TWRP Recovery
- You can flash modding zip files to customize your phone
- Easy to use Xposed Modules’
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- You can always take FULL NANDROID Backup in case of any modding or flashing.
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- You can flash the image file using TWRP Recovery.
- Can remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery.
- To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
- To flash a Custom Recovery, You need a Laptop or PC
- Charge your phone to at least 70%
- Take a full Backup your device just in case if you need it later
- To flash the TWRP recovery on LeEco Cool1, you need Qualcomm Drivers installed on your Computer. Skip if you already have.
- Download QFIL – CLICK HERE and extract it on your computer
- Download SuperSU.zip for root and Move it to internal memory on your phone
Steps for How to Root and Install Unofficial TWRP Recovery on LeEco Cool1
- If you are installing and Using Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFIL) on your PC/Laptop running Windows, you must have the Supported Qualcomm Supported Drivers installed. To Download Click here and Install the Qualcomm USB Drivers. (Skip this step if you already have drivers installed)
- Now Download the QFIL zip file and Extract it anywhere on your computer. (We recommend to extract it on your PC/Laptop desktop. Once extracted, open the folder.
- Now in the QFIL Folder, Click the QFIL application file and Open it.
- Once you open it, you will see the following screen on your computer
- Turn your Phone off using the power button
- Once your Phone is switched off, Now Hold the Volume UP button and try to connect your phone to PC/Laptop using USB Cable
- Your Phone model will be displayed on your PC
- Now Click the Browse option to select the downloaded TWRP Recovery on QFIL application
- Now browse and Select the TWRP you downloaded from the extracted folder
- Once it is loaded, Click on Load XML and select RawProgram Path as rawprogram0.xml file located in Recovery Folder
- Select Patch Path as patch0.xml. Both the files are located in Recovery Folder.
- Now Click The Download button to start the Installation process.
- Installation Process will take almost few seconds or a minute to complete. Be Patient! Don’t disconnect your phone from computer.
- Once it is done, You will get a message saying Download Succeeded. Now Unplug by removing USB Cable from Computer
- To reboot to recovery on LeEco Cool1, Hold Volume UP + Power Button til it boots into Recovery.
- That’s it ! You have completed the installation process.! To Reboot into