In this article, we’ll show you the options that you can do to Use Voice To Text Feature on Galaxy S20, S20 Plus or Ultra in straightforward steps.
Samsung Galaxy S20 series is the latest premium and flagship smartphone from Samsung. Samsung unveiled the Galaxy S20 series, i.e., Galaxy S20, S20 Plus, and S20 Ultra as its latest flagship family at the Galaxy Unpacked 2020 event in San Francisco, California. The Galaxy S20 series ships with Qualcomm’s latest Snapdragon 865 chipset, which features more powerful image processing, a new fifth-generation AI Engine, better power efficiency, basically everything you could ask for in a mobile processor.
Use Voice To Text Feature on Galaxy S20, S20 Plus or Ultra
In order to begin using Voice Control to text on Galaxy, you must ensure that the Side key is set to wake Bixby up.
- From a Home screen, swipe up or down from the center of the display to access the apps screen.
- Open Settings.
- Tap Advanced features.
- Tap Side key.
- Under the Press and hold section, make sure that Wake Bixby is selected.
Once you’ve made sure that the Side has been set to open Bixby, follow the steps below:
- Press and hold the Bixby key or Side key (button below the volume rocker).
- Give voice command to Bixby such as “Hi, Bixby. Send the text to Mike that I’ll be there in 5 minutes.”
- Tap the Send button at the bottom to send the text.
- To return to the home screen, just tap the Home key.
Set up Bixby on Galaxy
- Press and hold the Bixby key or Side key (button below the volume rocker) for a few seconds.
- Once you get the Hi, I’m Bixby screen, tap the Next arrow at the bottom.
- Tap the arrow again.
- Select I have read and agree to all of the above, then tap the arrow again.
- Complete the Hi, Bixby voice setup.
Do you own a Galaxy Device, or any Android device and need these types of simple tutorials? Then stay tunned to GetDroidTips’ Android Tips & Tricks column because many simple tutorials for Galaxy are coming soon.
If you have any queries regarding this, the comment section always available for you.
- How to Fix If Galaxy S20 or S20 Ultra can’t make any calls [Voice Calling not working]
- What if video calling not working on Galaxy S20, S20+ or S20 Ultra: How to fix?
- How to Fix Galaxy S20 won’t send Texts or SMS not working problem
- After Software Update, My Galaxy S20 facing calling issue: How to fix?
- Google App on My Galaxy S20 drains the battery quickly: How to Fix?