Here we will guide on how to download and install V18.104.22.168.ODLMIFF Firmware Update on Mi A2 Lite (daisy). The update is based on Android 8.1 Oreo system.
Today Xiaomi started rolling the new firmware update based on the Xiaomi Mi A2 lite with Android Oreo v22.214.171.124. The update is confirmed to be running on the software version V126.96.36.199.ODLMIFF. The update is currently rolling for Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite (daisy). The update fixes the regular bug fixes and improvements. The software update V188.8.131.52.ODLMIFF is moving around in a phase-wise manner. You can wait for the update to reach your phone or you can manually install the update via our guide given below.
Here below we have given the complete guide to installing the V184.108.40.206.ODLMIFF Firmware for Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite. Currently, the update is rolling via OTA and will reach every user running Stock version. In case if you still not received then you have to wait for a couple of days or weeks to reach the update on your phone. Don’t worry! As we said, you can download and install the update manually. Before that, let’s try to check if you have any new update. Read and follow the below instructions to check software update on Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite.
Table of Contents
How to Check Software Update on Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite:
- On your Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite, Go to Settings
- Tap on About Phone
- Now tap on System Update
- Wait until you see a screen showing the latest build.
If you have any update, then hit the DOWNLOAD to start downloading. Once the download is done, you can upgrade your Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite to version 220.127.116.11. Also, make sure to follow the below important note before upgrading via OTA.
[su_note note_color=”#fbfbbe”]Note: Before proceeding to update via OTA, you must have a proper WiFi connection which is stable enough to download the complete OTA. Also, make sure to charge your phone for at least 60-70% before upgrading your Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite to v18.104.22.168.[/su_note]
Still not received the V22.214.171.124.ODLMIFF Firmware on Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite? then we can try the best solution: Manually install the update on Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite.
Steps to Install V126.96.36.199.ODLMIFF on Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite
Before following the below guide, make sure to download and move the complete zip file to SD card (Recovery method) and also follow the pre-requisite.
- This ROM is supported only for Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite.
- Download and Install the latest Xiaomi USB Driver for Windows and MAC
- Download and Install the Xiaomi Mi Flash tool on your PC (Fastboot Method)
- Charge your phone to at least 60-70% before upgrading your phone.
- Take a complete backup (Recommended)
- Download Firmware v188.8.131.52: Click Here
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for bricking or damage to your device
Instructions to Install:
if you downloaded TWRP flashable zip, then follow this,
- First of all, Unlock Bootloader on Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite.
- Now install the TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite device.
- Download the TWRP Flashable ROM from above and save it on your device.
- Now Boot your device into Recovery mode.
- Now in TWRP, create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for safer side, if anything goes wrong.
- Perform a Factory Reset (Optional) by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it.
- Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file.
- Now wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
If you choose to flash the fastboot firmware then,
- You have to download the fastboot firmware zip file.
- Extract the .bat extension file from the ROM zip file.
- Make sure you’ve ADB and fastboot installed(link is given above for fastboot ADB)
- Now enter the device into Fastboot mode by pressing Power + Vol Down Button at a time.
- Then connect the device to the PC/Laptop
- In the fastboot, select the ROM file with .bat extension.
- Flash the ROM file
- That’s it you have now updated to the latest August 2018 firmware
Apart from this, you can also flash the firmware using the Mi Flash tool. Follow the guide on the link given below for how to flash using Mi Flash tool.
So, that’s all about it. Download the latest August 2018 security patch and update your Mi A2 Lite to V184.108.40.206.ODLMIFF.
Follow GetDroidTips to get all latest firmware updates about Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite.
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite Specifications
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite brings the Notch design with 5.84-inch (19:9) FHD+ IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 2280 x 1080 pixels. The device is listed to be powered by 2.0 GHz Octa-core Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 processor clubbed by 3GB or 4GB RAM variant, It packs 32/64GB internal storage and supports microSD card with Dual Nano SIM. On the camera front, the Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite to sports a dual-camera setup with 12-MP + 5-MP sensor. For the front, there is a 5-MP camera for selfies and video calling. The handset is backed by a 4000mAh battery for long battery life. Along with the fingerprint unlock sensor at the rear, the device also brings the new AI face recognition feature.