Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 (j7xelte) users can now enjoy new custom ROM called ViperOS based on Android 9.0 Pie. The download is live and can be installed via the latest TWRP Recovery on your device. Galaxy J7 2016 (j7xelte) was launched in March 2016. The smartphone came out of the box with Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. Follow our guide to install ViperOS on Galaxy J7 2016.
Table of Contents
What is ViperOS:
ViperOS is also known as AOSVP stands for Android Open Source Viper Project. The ROM aims to bring a clean interface, useful features, and smoothness with stability without lose performance. If you are looking for a stable ROM with truly tested features, minimal bugs, and no bloatware, then this ROM is for you.
Here you can download and install the latest AOSVP ViperOS on Galaxy J7 2016 based on Android 9.0 Pie. The ROM is stable and can be used as a daily driver.
- Download and Update Havoc OS on Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 (Android 10 Q)
- How to Install AOSP Android 10 Q for Samsung Galaxy J7 2016
- List of Best Custom ROM for Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 [Updated]
- How To Root And Install Official TWRP Recovery On Samsung Galaxy J7 2016
- How to Install Lineage OS 17.1 for Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 (Android 10 Q)
Steps to install ViperOS on Galaxy J7 2016
How we can install ViperOS on Galaxy J7 2016? well, the answer is here. Don’t worry! We have both the guide to unlock bootloader and install TWRP Recovery on Galaxy J7 2016. Installation process is simple.
- Supported device: Galaxy J7 2016 (j7xelte)
- Make sure to charge before upgrading your device to any new custom ROM. The device should have at least 50% or more battery backup.
- Download Samsung USB Drivers and install on your PC
Instructions to Install
- First of all, You need to enable the developer option and activate the OEM unlock and USB debugging.
- Now you need to unlock the bootloader on your Galaxy J7 2016.
- j7xeltee you have unlocked, you must install the latest TWRP Recovery on Galaxy J7 2016.
- Now the guide will be easy, boot into TWRP Recovery
- You can now take a complete backup of your ROM using TWRP Recovery.
- Now you need Wipe System Data on TWRP Recovery
- Tap on the Install Button on your TWRP menu
- Look for the installation zip file in the internal storage [ROM and Gapps]
- First, install the ROM by tapping on the ViperOS zip file
- Now swipe to confirm the flash and that’s it! You have successfully flashed the ViperOS on your Galaxy J7 2016.
- Now flash the Gapps zip file by tapping the Install button again and select the Gapps zip file
- You can now reboot to enjoy ViperOS on Galaxy J7 2016 (j7xelte).
- If you want to root you can either try SuperSU root or you can try Magisk root.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the ViperOS on Galaxy J7 2016 successfully. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.
- Download and Install Lineage OS 16 on Galaxy J7 2016 based 9.0 Pie
- Download Install AOSP Android 9.0 Pie Update for Galaxy J7 2016
- How To Root And Install Official TWRP Recovery On Galaxy J7 2016 (All Variant)
- Download and Install Lineage OS 17.1 for Galaxy J7 2016 based on Android 10 Q
- List Of All Best Custom ROM For Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge