On Windows 10, users are allowed to access a lot of facilities that make day-to-day tasks easier. In which Visual Feedback is one among them that recognizes your touch when you hit the touch screen of the device. This Visual Feedback feature will be an excellent support for those who deliver presentations on large screens.
The better facilities in Visual Feedback allow listeners to catch the presenter easily. In this article, we will make you understand how to personalize Visual Feedback for touch points on Windows 10. We share some tips and tricks to make you aware of how to activate Touch Visual Feedback.
We are discussing here three different ways to enable Visual Feedback features on Windows 10. Let’s see the three ways;
You can use the settings app
You can follow the below process to enable Visual feedback for touch points.
- First of all, open the settings app using press Windows key+I
- Then you can select Ease of Access
- Hit Cursor Pointer on the left-pane menu
- There you can see “Show visual feedback around the touch points when I touch the screen,” then toggle it to turn on.
After completing these steps, you can exit from the Settings app and restart your computer. When your computer gets restart, verify you can see the Visual Feedback for touch points.
You can use the Control Panel
If the above process does not work out properly, then you can use this alternative way to activate Visual Feedback for touch points.
- You can go to the taskbar and choose the Search icon and type ‘Control Panel.”
- After selecting Control Panel click the drop-down list near to View By and choose Small Icons
- Then pick Pen and Touch.
- Don’t forget to ensure you are on the touch tab and select the ‘Show visual feedback when touching the screen’ option.
When these processes are completed, you can exit from the Control Panel and reboot the PC. When your PC gets restarted again, you can verify the Visual Feedback for the touch points is available or not.
You can use the Registry Editor
Let me give you a caution that this method is somewhat complicated. If you have high technical skills, use this method; otherwise, don’t try this method. While processing this method, any mistake happens; your computer will struggle with serious damage. This method is only for advanced computer users.
- Initially, hit the Windows key +R; a Run Dialogue box will open
- Type “regedit” in the Run Dialogue box and click Ok
- Then you can click ‘Yes’ on the User Account Control
- If the Registry Editor launches, direct to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\Cursors
- Then go to the right pane and find ContactVisualization DWORD
- The using the right-click select Modify from the context menu
- Select the Value Data box and change it to 1 and Click OK to save the change
- Then find GestureVisualization DWORD and Right-click it
- Next, you choose to Modify and change the Value Data to 31
- Finally, click OK
Along with the above three methods, now we teach you how to turn your Visual Feedback for Touch Points Darker and Larger.
Turn on your Visual Feedback for Touch Points Darker and Larger
When you see your Touch Feedback lighter and smaller, then you have an option here. You can turn Touch Feedback darker and larger on your Windows 10. Follow the steps to darken your Touch Feedback;
- First of all, go to taskbar then right-click to Windows icon
- Then select Settings
- When you reach the Settings window select Ease of Access
- Then select Cursor and Pointer on the left-pane menu
- Then move to the right pane and choose Change Touch Feedback.
- And turn on the ‘Make visual feedback for touch points darker and larger.’
After the process, reboot your computer and verify the feature is working. You can also customize the touch feedback with the Registry Editor, let’s see how this process activates;
- Click Windows key+S to open Search box
- Type “Registry editor” in the search box.
- Then to give permission to the app, click “Yes.”
- If you reach the “Registry Editor” direct to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Cursors
- Next, go to the right pane and select ContactVisualization DWORD
- You can change the Value Data to 2.
- Then click Ok and save the changes.
- Then restart your computer.
Anyway, now you can personalize visual feedback for touch points on Windows 10 without the help of any technical hands as well as you can darken the Touch feedback. The third method to activate the Visual Feedback feature on Windows 10 is only for professional PC users. If there is a delay happening in the Touch Feedback, then this will be a problem in your computer performance. You can check your PC performance.
The tips mentioned above will help you to access visual feedback features on Windows 10. We hope this writing will help you to personalize and turn on visual feedback for touch points on Windows 10. After coming across this writing, if you have any queries or feedback, please write down the comment in the comment box.