Vivo has launched two new smartphones, the Vivo V27 Pro and the Vivo V27, in India. These devices are the successors to the Vivo V25 series the company introduced last year. The latest Vivo V27 series runs on Android 13-based Funtouch OS 13 and is equipped with top-end MediaTek SoCs. Both phones feature 3D curved screens with 120Hz refresh rates and boast colour-changing rear glass panels. The Vivo V27 Pro and Vivo V27 also come with triple rear cameras. While the Vivo V27 Pro is powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 8200 SoC, the vanilla model has a MediaTek Dimensity 7200 5G SoC under the hood.
In this guide, we will share the latest Google Camera for the Vivo V27 5G and V27 Pro 5G with you. Google Camera is the stock camera app that ships with Google’s Pixel device. The camera brings the latest HDR+ technology, which improves picture quality, especially on low and mid-end phones. The app includes the Night Sight feature, portrait mode, motion photos, panorama, lens blur, 60fps video, slow motion, etc.
If you are someone who wants to install the Google Camera on your Vivo V27 5G and V27 Pro 5G, then this guide is for you. Thanks to some creative and hard-working developers such as Arnova8G2, BSG, and Urnyx05, who’re trying hard to make ported GCam APK files to most of the devices out there. The Google Camera port is now available for Vivo V27 5G and V27 Pro 5G devices.
Download Google Camera Port for Vivo V27 5G and V27 Pro 5G
New Gcam 8.5 Version:
- Download GCam 8.5 – MGC_8.5.300_A10_V2_MGC.apk]
- Download GCam 8.4 – MGC_8.4.600_A10_V13_MGC.apk]
- Download Google Camera 8.1 APK for Android
- Download Google Camera 7.3.018 APK [Recommended]
- Download Google Camera 7.3.021 APK
- Download GCam_6.1.021_Advanced_V1.4.032219.1950: Download
- Download GCam by Arnova8G2: Download
- Download Google Camera Go
Also Read: Download Google Camera 8.0 APK from Pixel 5 | GCam 8.0 APK Mod
Please note that the Google Camera (GCam) application links provided above are sourced from the XDA community and other websites. If you encounter any issues with the links or the app itself (such as crashing or non-functionality), kindly let us know by leaving a comment. We appreciate your feedback and will do our best to address any concerns. Keep in mind that these applications may not be officially supported by the device manufacturers, so compatibility and performance may vary.
Steps to install Google Camera on Vivo V27 5G and V27 Pro 5G
The Google Camera APK file installation process is as simple as installing any other third-party APK file. You don’t have to root your device for this.
- Download the GCam APK file from the download link above and tap on it.
- Make sure that the Unknown Sources option is enabled on your device. Go to the device Settings menu > Security/Privacy > enable it to do this. [If already enabled, skip to the installation]
- It will launch the package installer, and tap on the Install button.
- Once the installation is done, open and use it.
Still, if the camera app doesn’t work, enable the Camera2api by using build.prop (Not for every device)
I hope this guide will help you a lot, and you have now successfully installed the Google Camera ported app on your Vivo V27 5G and V27 Pro 5G handset. If you’re facing any trouble, feel free to write it down in the comments below.
Not downloading 5gcam V27