Even before the Coronavirus pandemic, I didn’t like grocery shopping, but when lockdowns and quarantines started in March, I completely dreaded it. With the pandemic raging, Walmart launched its delivery subscription service, Walmart Plus, which offers subscriber discounts on gas and same-day grocery deliveries. It’s simple to get Walmart Plus by following the instructions on the website.
Once you sign up, you’ll get a 15-day free trial, which I was able to extend to a 30-day free trial after answering a quick three-question survey. The billing information you enter will be used to process the trial, but you won’t be charged until the trial is over. However, to use it, you have to take a premium subscription, but recently, many users reported that the Walmart Plus memberships are not working. That’s also the main reason why we are here. In this article, you will learn how to fix Walmart Plus memberships not working.
- What is Walmart App, And Why is Plus Membership not Working?
- How To Fix Walmart Plus Membership Not Working
What is Walmart App, And Why is Plus Membership not Working?
You can browse, search and purchase millions of Walmart products anywhere you are with the Walmart Mobile App for Android and iPhone. With app notifications, you’ll know when new savings are available, and you’ll be able to pay from your phone at any time.
It is possible that the Walmart Plus membership is not working for a number of reasons. There may be a problem with Walmart’s server, or the app is undergoing maintenance. Apart from this, there are other issues that may cause your service to be interrupted. Most people have trouble opening the Walmart App. For obvious reasons, this can be a real issue, especially for those who use it on a daily basis.
How To Fix Walmart Plus Membership Not Working
So, here are some fixes that will help you resolve the Walmart Plus membership not working issue. Therefore, in case you are facing the same, perform these fixes:
Fix 1: Check your Internet Connection
There is a tendency for people to resolve Walmart Plus Membership not working without checking the underlying causes and going to advanced methods to resolve them. In order to avoid this, we suggest you follow these steps.
- You should ensure that the streaming device is connected to the Internet; if it isn’t, reconnect it.
- Restart your router since there might be connection issues caused by poor signal strength.
- Instead of using Wi-Fi, switch to Ethernet. Due to Ethernet’s stable connection, this is helpful.
- Make sure the device’s DNS is set to either 188.8.131.52 or 184.108.40.206.
- You should contact your ISP to inform them of the problem. It is possible that the provider is at fault, either due to maintenance or a power outage.
Fix 2: Disable AdBlockers (Browsers Only)
It is strictly forbidden to use AdBlockers at Walmart App. Some episodes or seasons might not appear if you use an AdBlocker; this is due to certain glitches in the browser.
- Open your preferred browser, such as Chrome, Firefox, Edge, etc.
- Navigate to the Extensions tab in the settings.
- Make sure all AdBlockers that are visible under your Extension are disabled.
Fix 3: Turn off Tracking Protection (Firefox Only)
We recommend watching with Tracking Protection turned off if users are using Firefox as their browser. These guidelines must be followed in order to accomplish this.
- To open a menu in Firefox, select the 3-lines button in the top right corner of your device.
- You can open a new page in your browser by selecting Preferences from the menu.
- Click the Privacy & Security tab and select Strictly instead of Standard.
Fix 4: Use a Virtual Private Network Application
It is possible to watch certain shows and movies in certain regions, but they are not available in others. If this restriction is preventing you from using a VPN, we recommend you do so. We recommend a few VPNs for daily use.
- CyberGhost VPN
- Nord VPN
- Express VPN
Fix 5: Update the App
Make sure that you keep all the apps on your device updated, especially those that you use on a regular basis. It is no secret that outdated apps can cause a variety of issues, as most people are aware. It is possible that Walmart App has become outdated, causing audio or video issues. Trying to update the app may solve the issue.
If you have your Automatic Updates feature enabled, you shouldn’t have to worry about this. Bad connections or low battery levels will prevent automatic updates for your devices and installed apps. There’s nothing to worry about, though. You can manually update them by following these steps.
Apple TV, iPhone, and iPad:
- Go to the App Store.
- Tap the profile icon on your screen.
- Select Purchased from the left side of the screen, then click My purchases.
- Click Update on Walmart App.
- The first step is to tap on the profile icon in the Google Play Store.
- Select Manage apps & devices.
- Navigate to Manage and search for Walmart App.
- Then click the Update button.
- Navigate to the Settings menu.
- Select Applications and then Appstore.
- Click Enable on the Automatic Updates page.
- Initially, press the Home button on your remote control.
- From the list, choose Walmart App.
- Then, press the star * button on your remote.
- Then, click the Check for updates button.
Fix 6: Clear Cache
It is not possible to ignore the cache. This can cause major problems for you if it becomes corrupted. It’s necessary to clear both the Walmart app and the system cache to resolve this problem. Regardless of whether it works or not, the performance of the system will be increased.
Fix 7: Contact Walmart Support
In the event that you are experiencing only Walmart App difficulties, you should contact support. The Walmart developers should examine resolving the Walmart Plus membership not working since everything seems to be working on their end. Always remember this rule, regardless of what streaming device you’re using.
So, that’s how to resolve the Walmart Plus membership not working issue. We hope that this guide has helped you. However, comment below in case you need more info regarding the topic.
Every time I try to use the fuel service on my walmart plus app, it freezes, and says error retrieving murphy discount. when at a sam’s
club the camera does not open, all of the other features that require the camera work on the app. I have an iphone 13.
please advise thank you, the fuel savings was one of the main reasons I signed up for walmart plus, but if it is not going to work
I may need to cance subscription.
my walmart+ is not giving code for gasoline, removed app and reloaded, rebooted android phone, nothing is working . how do I fix this today?
Contact Walmart Support: Reach out to Walmart’s customer support directly to report the issue. They have dedicated representatives who can assist you in resolving problems with your Walmart+ membership.
Check for App Updates: Ensure that you have the latest version of the Walmart app installed on your Android phone. Sometimes updating the app can resolve compatibility or functionality issues.
Clear App Cache and Data: Go to your phone’s settings, find the application manager or apps section, locate the Walmart app, and clear its cache and data. This action can sometimes resolve glitches or corrupted temporary files.
Reinstall the Walmart App: Uninstall the Walmart app from your Android device and then reinstall it from the Google Play Store. This can help resolve any app-related issues or conflicts.
Try on a Different Device: If possible, attempt to access your Walmart+ membership and obtain the gasoline code from a different device, such as a tablet or another smartphone. This will help determine if the problem is specific to your Android phone or if it’s a broader issue.