Xiaomi Mi 6 users are going to taste the Oreo as Xiaomi Mi 6 MIUI 9.2.3 Global Stable ROM is now rolling. It brings more bug fixes and some important new features to the device. Wi-Fi connection status auto changing, WhatsApp crashing in split-screen mode, SMS sent and received time bug has been fixed. Icon size of Apps also fixed along with Weather info alignment in notification & status bar in landscape mode is fixed.
As a new addition, new home page for Mi Apps has been created. Bug fixes and performance improvements also accompany Xiaomi Mi 6 MIUI 9.2.3 Global Stable ROM as well. Optimization for cache clearing animation has been done. Unintentional tapping on the dialing pad has now also been optimized.
Xiaomi Mi 6 is a dual SIM smartphone released in April 2017. The phone comes with a 5.15-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels. It is powered by 2.45 GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor. It runs on 6 GB of RAM. The phone packs 64 GB of internal storage that is non-expandable. This smartphone brings a 12-megapixel rear primary camera and an 8-megapixel front face camera.
Android Oreo is the 8th iteration of Android OS. It is the latest version of Android OS after the release of Android 7.0 Nougat. Android Oreo comes with features such as New app notifications, notification dots on app icons, App shortcuts, picture-in-picture mode, Android Instant App compatibility, Auto-fill (like on Chrome), Better copy and paste, Faster Android behind the scenes, Better battery life with more advanced Doze mode, and more.
Xiaomi Mi 6 MIUI 9.2.3 Global Stable ROM is seeding out over-the-air(OTA). Users from all regions will get the update soon. We have also provided the download links below for to download MIUI 9.2.3 Global stable ROM for Mi 6. Also, the tutorial on flashing the ROM is included below. You can install this ROM manually following that tutorial.
Download Xiaomi Mi 6 MIUI 9.2.3 Global Stable ROM
Here are the links to the recovery file for Xiaomi Mi 6 MIUI 9.2.3 Global Stable ROM.
You may also like,
- Install MIUI 9.2.5 Global Stable ROM for Redmi 4x [Download]
- Download MIUI 9.2.5 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 5 Pro
How to Install Xiaomi Mi 6 MIUI 9.2.3 Global Stable ROM
Before performing the installation,
- Take a full backup of your device data before updating.
- The following ROMs are for Xiaomi Mi 6 exclusively. Don’t use them on other devices.
- Ensure your device has a full battery charge.
- GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any possible issue that may occur with your phone while installing the ROM.
Installing the ROM Using Updater App
Step-1 Download the latest MIUI Global Stable ROM file for your required device.
Step-2 Connect your device to the PC via a micro USB cable, and
Step-3 copy the ROM file downloaded above into the folder ‘latest_rom’ in the internal/external storage of your device.
Step-4 Launch ‘Updater‘ app on your device
Step-5 Press the Menu button, select ‘Choose update package’, and choose the ROM file you’ve put in ‘latest_rom’ folder.
You can see the image below for reference.
Step-6 Lastly, the device will reboot after the installation finishes.
Now, here is another process to flash the ROM on Xiaomi devices.
Using Mi Flash Tool To Install The Latest Xiaomi Mi 6 MIUI 9.2.3 Global Stable ROM
- First Download Latest MIUI flash Tool.
- Switch off your device.
- Long press the Volume key and the Power button at a time to enter the phone into Fastboot mode.
- Connect the device to the PC via a USB cable.
- Extract the files on the downloaded ROM file.
- Open the folder where the extracted files of the ROM zip file and copy its path on the computer.
- Now Open Mi flash Tool.
- Paste into the address bar the extracted ROM folder path copied in the previous step.
- Click on the Refresh button so that Mi Flash should automatically recognize the device.
- Now, click the Flash button to flash the ROM file
- Wait till the process finishes
- Lastly, your device should now reboot automatically to the latest version of ROM.
See the picture below to refer how Mi Flash Tool works.
So, that’s it. Flash the latest Xiaomi Mi 6 MIUI 9.2.3 Global Stable ROM and enjoy Android Oreo. Let us know through the comment section if you’ve any queries.
Follow GetDroidTips to get all the latest updates and downloads regarding MIUI 9 Global Stable ROM.