Redmi 10X Series launched in China today & with this Redmi introduced its all-new “X” series of smartphones. So now, there are four smartphone series under the Redmi brand, namely K Series, X Series, Note series, and the number series.
Do you have Xiaomi Redmi 10X in your hands and want to install Stock ROM? Well here is the stock firmware collection for Xiaomi Redmi 10X users for every region. In this article, we will share the complete list of Xiaomi Redmi 10X Stock Firmware Collections and follow the guide to install the firmware using the Mi Flash tool.
Since Android is a highly customizable software and there is always a possibility that you may end up in a situation of lagging, boot loops or soft brick. Then, this guide will be helpful. It is always good to keep the Xiaomi Redmi 10X stock firmware with you in case something went wrong.
Xiaomi Redmi 10X Specifications:
The Redmi 10X features a 6.57-inch Samsung AMOLED panel with Full-HD+ resolution & an in-display fingerprint reader. The display comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 on top and supports HDR10+. It comes with a resolution of 2340×1080 pixels at a pixel density of 394 pixels per inch (PPI) and an aspect ratio of 19.5:9 with 180Hz touch sampling rate, and 60Hz refresh rate.
In terms of optics, the device on the rear packs a 48-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.79 aperture; a second 8-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture; a 3rd 2-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture and a fourth 2-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture. The rear camera setup has autofocus. It sports a 13-megapixel camera on the front for selfies.
The Redmi 10X runs MIUI 11 which is running on top of Android 10. The device sports a huge 4,520mAh battery that is fueled by a 22.5W fast charging technology. The Redmi 10X measures 162.38 x 77.20 x 8.95mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 205.00 grams. It is available in Sky Blue, Pine Morning Green, and Ice Fog White colors.
Connectivity on both phones includes dual Dual SIM Dual 5G standby, 4G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, 3.5mm headphone jack, and USB Type-C support. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, compass/ magnetometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor.
Xiaomi Redmi 10X Stock Firmware Collections
Xiaomi runs MIUI on all its devices which is fairly simple yet filled with features. This is why a lot of people like Xiaomi devices. However, there are times when the firmware of Xiaomi devices crashes, lags, and create problems. This can be solved by installing the stock firmware again on the device.
Stock firmware is the factory firmware that comes pre-installed on the device. Installing Stock firmware on your Xiaomi Redmi 10X will get rid of any software problem you might have in your device. So here is Xiaomi Redmi 10X stock firmware collection which you can download and flash in your device. Today in this guide will help you to install stock firmware in Xiaomi Redmi 10X. It is always good to keep Xiaomi Redmi 10X stock firmware with you in case something went wrong.
If you’re also facing problems in your device like screen freezing, unresponsive, camera fail, boot loops, slow performance etc. Then you can install stock firmware to fix these problems. Check the other advantage of Stock Firmware given below.
The Advantage of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Xiaomi Redmi 10X
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Xiaomi Redmi 10X
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Xiaomi Redmi 10X
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
List of Xiaomi Redmi 10X Stock Firmware Collections:
|Build Number / Downloads||Changelog|
How to install Stock Firmware on Xiaomi Redmi 10X
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- This ROM is supported only for Xiaomi Redmi 10X.
- You should have a working Windows PC/Laptop
- Download and Install the latest Xiaomi USB Driver for Windows and MAC. [For All Android USB Drivers]
- Download and Install the Xiaomi Mi Flash tool on your PC (Fastboot Method)
- Charge your phone to at least 50% before upgrading your phone.
- Take a complete backup of your phone data [Follow any method]
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- How to Backup Complete Stock or Custom ROM using TWRP recovery
- Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium Backup
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Backup Your Data on Android device
- If you already have TWRP: then you can Create and Restore Nandroid Backup via TWRP
Instructions to Install on Xiaomi Redmi 10X:
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Xiaomi Redmi 10X successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.