Google has been trying and is still continuing their try to make Android a better mobile operating system to use. But different people do have different taste. And this has led many users the urge to customize how their smartphones look. One tool which has been the best solution for this problem among Android users globally is the Xposed framework. Originally developed by rovo89 the Xposed framework has been common among users for many years now. There have been users who rooted their device just to get their hand on the Xposed framework. Read this article to know How to Install Xposed Framework for Android Oreo – Download Xposed v89.
Recently rovo89 has announced officially their update for the latest Android 8.0 Oreo. The new update already released by rovo89 will be supported by Android Nougat and lower versions. And the same update supported by Android Oreo will be launched very soon as reported. This new update will make Xposed much safer to use with your Android smartphone.
Steps Install Xposed Framework for Android Oreo – Download Xposed v89
For installing Xposed with your Android smartphone, you will need TERP and root access. The procedure of installation is very easy. This article will guide you through the complete installation procedure, please read through.
Where to download?
The download links for Xposed supporting various versions of Android are given below.
For Android 7.1 Nougat (SDK25):
For Android 5.0 Lollipop (SDK21), Android 5.1 Lollipop (SDK22), Android 6.0 Marshmallow (SDK23), Android 7.0 Nougat (SDK24):
Other files you need to download are:
Steps to install the downloaded files
Once you are done with the downloading steps you can follow the steps given here to install Xposed on your Android smartphone:
- Make sure you have TWRP Recovery installed and root access is enabled
- Transfer all the downloaded file to the internal memory of the device
- Reboot the device into TWRP recovery, by powering off the device and pressing and holding volume down and power button
- Tap on install
- Locate the downloaded Xposed Installer.zip file and swipe the screen to start the flashing procedure
- Restart your device once the flashing procedure is completed
- Find and install the Xposed Framework Apk file and install it
- Now you can open the installed app and add any modules you need
I hope this guide was useful in understanding how to install Xposed Framework for Android Oreo – Download Xposed v89. If you have any queries or feedback, please leave a comment below.