Acer monitors are very much famous in the market. Many institutions, users, and other organizations buy these monitors in bulk as they are very much durable and come at a low cost. Along with it, these monitors are very much compatible with any CPU and provide a good resolution. As the demands for the monitors are increasing very much in the market and Acer is doing its best to provide good monitors.
But, many users have reported that they are facing the No Signal Problem with their Acer SB220Q LCD Monitor. The No Signal Problem is not a major problem, as it already suggests that the monitor is not getting a proper signal from the wire from the PC. So, you don’t have to worry more about it. We are here with the guide on How to fix the no signal problem. We will also tell you the reasons why are you facing this issue.
Reasons For No Signal Problem on Acer LCD Monitor
The issue might occur with the LCD Monitor when it is getting no proper signal from the cable. There are also possibilities that you have done some wrong settings with your graphics settings or BIOS Settings. So, you will have to correct it in order to fix the issue. We will provide you with details about how can you fix this. But, before that check some other reasons which might be the cause of the issue.
- You might have selected the wrong maximum resolution which might not be supported by the monitor.
- You have started the monitor but forgot to start your PC.
- There might be some loose connection between the monitor and the computer.
- You might have given the wrong input to the monitor.
- You have put the PC in hibernate mode.
How To Fix No Signal Problem on Acer LCD Monitor?
We are here with the methods through which you will be able to fix the no-signal problem that you are getting in your monitor. So, we are listing a couple of methods that you can try to resolve your issue.
Check Cable Connection
We have mentioned that the no signal problem can cause by the cable connection issues. So, we will suggest you check the cable which you are connecting to the PC and whether it is in working condition or not. Along with it, ensures these things which are mentioned below.
- Check the wire which is connected from the monitor to the PC that it is working fine.
- Sometimes the issue might also cause if there are multiple inputs in the monitor and you are using the wrong one. So, make sure that you are inserting the cable into the proper input of the Acer monitor.
- Make sure that the cable is not loose and is tightly attached to the monitor and PC.
Check Video Source and Monitor
Many users turn on their monitor but forgot to turn on their PC. And, because of it, they get the No Signal Error. So, ensure that you have also turned on your PC. Even after turning on the PC, the no signal problem is coming then we will suggest checking the PC and as well as the monitor to connect with other monitor and PC. By doing this, we will be able to know the source of the issue.
So, if you have any other extra monitor, then try connecting it to the PC and checking whether it works or not. Also, do the same with your monitor, connect it with your other PC and check whether the monitor is working or not. After doing this, you will get to know about the reason why are you facing this problem.
Reset BIOS Settings
If the issue is still persisting then you might need to reset the BIOS settings to default to fix the issue. So, follow the steps which are given below to reset BIOS settings.
- First of all, start your PC and you will see the option of BIOS along with the key that you can use to access it.
- So, press that key.
- Now, you have entered the BIOS Settings.
- You will see the different tabs and options.
- So, go to the Security tab.
- Now, you will see the option to Restore Settings or you can directly do it by pressing the F9 key on your keyboard.
- Give confirmation, and after it, apply the changes.
- Now, connect your monitor and check whether the problem is fixed or not.
The No Signal Problem is a minor issue that can occur in the Acer monitor due to many common reasons which we have listed already above. So, perform all the methods which we have listed in the article to try to resolve the issue. Also, if you have fixed the same issue through any other method then do share it with us in the comment section below.