There’s nothing better than being able to choose the streaming resolution on CuriosityStream. Since CuriosityStream offers titles in both HD and 4K, you can watch everything CuriosityStream has to offer while taking full advantage of your TV’s capabilities if you have one. Science, history, nature, society, and technology are just a few of the topics covered by CuriosityStream.
You won’t find sitcoms or action movies here since most of the content is like what you’d find on NatGeo or Discovery Channel. In this sense, the service works best for those interested in watching educational content. But, not many users know how to activate Curiosity Stream on Roku, Fire TV, Android, and Apple TV. So, in case you are also one of those, check out the steps mentioned below to activate Curiosity Stream.
How To Activate Curiosity Stream on curiosity.tv/activate
Discover a variety of programming covering nature, science, history, biographies, and more with the world’s top streaming documentary and nonfiction service. You can activate the Curiosity Stream app on your preferred streaming device by following the instructions below.
Steps to Activate Curiosity Stream on Android TV
You will need to install the Curiosity Stream app from the Play Store before you can access the app on your Android TV. You can follow the steps below in detail.
- You can access the home screen on your Android TV by clicking the home button.
- To access the Google Play Store app, go to Apps > Google Play Store.
- Using the search option in the Play Store app, locate the Curiosity Stream app.
- From the search results, select the app and click Install.
- Your Android TV will be added once the app is installed.
- To launch the app, click the Open button after successful installation.
- Activation can be obtained by following the instructions on the welcome screen.
- You can activate your subscription by visiting curiosity.tv/activate after receiving the activation code.
- After that, click on the Continue button after entering the activation code.
- After completing the activation, follow the on-screen instructions.
- You will now be able to access Curiosity Stream on your Android TV.
How To Activate Curiosity Stream App on Apple TV
Curiosity Stream’s iPhone and iPad apps can be accessed using your registered email address and password. If you wish to access the app on your Apple TV, follow these steps.
- You can download the Curiosity Stream application from the Apple TV App Store.
- Click on Get once you have found the app from the search results.
- The Curiosity Stream app will be installed on your Apple TV once it has been downloaded.
- Launch the app by clicking Open.
- Click curiosity.com/activate, and you’ll see an authentication code.
- You can get to the Curiosity Stream activation page by opening this link on your phone or computer.
- The activation page will ask you for your activation code. Tap Continue after entering the code.
- After that, follow the screen’s instructions.
- You’re done! It’s now possible to link the Curiosity Stream account to your Apple TV.
How to Activate Curiosity Stream on Amazon Fire TV
Curiosity Stream is a free app that allows you to watch programming about science, history, nature, and more on your Amazon Fire TV. The Curiosity Stream app for Fire TV can be activated following these instructions.
- From your Fire TV’s home screen, select Find.
- Start the search process by entering “Curiosity Stream” in the Find field.
- After selecting the search results, select the Curiosity Stream app and press Get.
- Once the app has been downloaded, it will begin to install on your Fire TV.
- Upon installation, tap Open to begin using the application.
- Your screen will display an activation code.
- Open the curiosity.tv/activate the website on your smartphone or computer.
- After that, click on the Continue button after entering the code in the given field.
- Follow the instructions on the screen (if any) to complete the activation.
- On your Fire TV, you should be able to access the Curiosity Stream app.
Steps to Activate Curiosity Stream App on Roku
- To get to the home screen, press the home button on your Roku remote.
- Then select Search/Search Channels from the Streaming Channels menu.
- On the virtual keyboard, type “Curiosity Stream.”
- In the search results, click Add channel and select the app.
- As soon as the app is downloaded, the installation process will begin.
- Install the app and launch it after it has been installed.
- You will receive a unique code on your screen.
- Visit curiosity.tv/activate.
- Thereafter, you will need to enter the code on the activation page and follow the instructions on the screen.
- Once you’ve done that, get back to your TV and watch your favorite shows with Curiosity Stream.
Also Read: Fix: YouTube Restricted Mode Won’t Turn Off
So, that’s how to activate Curiosity Stream on Roku, Fire TV, Android, and Apple TV devices. We hope that you find this article helpful. For further queries or details, comment below and let us know.