These days contacts are one of the most important parts for a smartphone user as very few people can easily remember a few contact numbers these days. So, saving all the important contacts in the phone or cloud storage is quite necessary as of now. In order to keep communicating with family, friends, workplace, etc, all of us really need a full list of contacts that can be useful while in need. Now, if you’re an Apple iPhone SE user then check out the steps on How to add or remove contacts on Apple iPhone SE.
As mentioned, it’s become quite hard to remember all the contacts like before, and using the contact list is a pretty common thing. The smartphone users are getting used to it as well. So, whether you’re using a feature phone or a smartphone, you should save the contact on your device. While some of the users also want to remove delete any unnecessary contact or duplicate contact. Here we will gonna share with you the details on how to manage contacts on your iPhone SE model.
Steps to add contacts on Apple iPhone SE
The contact adding process is much simpler and necessary as well for your own work or safety or any other purpose. If you’ve recently switched to the iPhone SE device then it may take a while to get used to it. However, we can expect that the iOS settings and options are too much simplified to use for any user. Because each and every iPhone runs the same user interface and the same settings or options which will help you for longer usage.
- From the Home screen on your iPhone, tap on the Phone icon.
- Then tap on Contacts >> tap on the (+) icon at the upper right corner of the screen.
- Enter the details of the contact on the fields like First Name, Last Name, Company, Add Phone Number, Add Email ID, etc.
- Additionally, you can also set a specific ringtone, text tone, and contact image for your ease.
- Once done, tap on the Save button to add the contact.
- Now, just search for the saved contact name on the Contacts field to check whether you’ve done right or not.
- Alternatively, you can go to the Phone icon >> type the phone number on the Keypad tab which you want to save >> After entering the contact number, you will see the “Add Number” option under the digits.
- Tap on the Add Number >> a pop-up will appear and you’ve to choose an option.
- Either you can choose to Create New Contact or you can even choose to Add to Existing Contact if you want to replace any number.
- That’s it.
Steps to remove contacts on Apple iPhone SE
Usually, you can delete multiple contact numbers on your iPhone at once. You will need to choose and delete contacts individually. Check out the steps below to delete a contact number.
- Go to the Phone icon from the Home screen.
- Tap on Contacts >> Select a contact which you want to delete.
- Next, tap on the Edit button at the right corner.
- Then scroll down to the particular contact number and tap on the Delete Contact.
- Similarly, you can delete other contacts as well.
Steps to Remove Multiple Contacts At Once on your iPhone SE
1. Use iCloud to Delete Multiple Contacts
- Tap to open the Settings menu >> Select Accounts & Passwords.
- Then tap on iCloud >> Turn off the Contacts toggle.
- If prompted, select the option to Keep on My iPhone.
- Next, turn on the Contacts toggle to turn it on again.
- Tap on Merge to save all of your contacts in iCloud.
- Now, turn off the Contacts toggle again >> Select the option to Delete from My iPhone.
- Go back to your Accounts >> Select the mail provider for your account.
- Finally, turn off the Contacts toggle with each account >> Select the option to Delete from My iPhone.
- This method will delete all of your contacts at once.
2. Use Third-Party Tool to Delete Multiple Contacts
- Go to the App Store >> Tap on the search bar and type in the ‘Groups’ app.
- Search for it and tap on the Get button.
- Enter the App Store passcode or authenticate with your Face ID.
- Once installed, open the Groups app >> allow access to read Contacts.
- From the Group list, you can select All Contacts.
- Now, select the contact names which you want to delete. Tap on the circle outline at the left side of the contact’s name. A checkmark will appear on selected contacts.
- Once done, tap on Choose Action at the top of the screen.
- A pop-up menu appears >> tap on Delete Contacts.
- Tap on Remove from my iPhone to confirm the process.
- You’re done.
We hope that you’ve found this guide helpful and now you can easily add or delete contacts on your iPhone SE devices easily. You can visit the iPhone tips & tricks section here for more useful content. You can comment below for any queries.