If you want to know what all the Alan Wake 2 Code Combinations are, we’ve got you covered. The survival horror game Alan Wake 2 has been released recently for the platforms of PlayStation 5, Windows, and Xbox Series X/S. It is the sequel to the first game of Alan Wake, who is a horror novelist trapped in a nightmare. In the game, you can control him as the protagonist who can make his way through dangerous environments while attempting to defend himself. There is also a detective element to the story, and you will be solving plenty of puzzles as you go along. In this guide, we will take you through all the Alan Wake 2 Code Combinations.
There are two separate stories in Alan Wake 2, which can be played in any order in the single player game. When you are playing as Sage, you can pause your game, and this will take you to the Mind Palace, where you can see Saga’s thoughts. Here, you will find all the clues that you have collected that will take you further along in unveiling the mystery. You will also find sinister manuscript pages that can foreshadow events that will occur later in the story, so pay attention to them. As you have many puzzles to solve, let’s find out all the Alan Wake 2 Code Combinations.
How to Get All Codes – Alan Wake 2 Code Combinations
As you play Alan Wake 2, you will come across plenty of collectible items and other resources that are useful to you in some way. You can get upgrades to your gear, extra supplies, as well as more hints about the game’s mystery as you unlock more items. However, you will need to solve some puzzles and get codes to obtain some of these items. That’s why we’re here to help you out with the Alan Wake 2 Code Combinations.
Here are all the codes that you will need in Alan Wake.
Alan Wake 2 Code Combinations – Return: Chapters 1-3
- Cult Stash Lockbox Code: You will encounter this lockbox in Return: Chapter 1. The code is as follows: Two triangles (one up, one down), two triangles (both pointing to the middle, with tips crossed), two triangles (pointing left and right while sharing the same baseline in the middle).
- Shotgun Code: In Return: Chapter 2, you will find a locker inside a room behind the broken wall in the General Store. To get to the shotgun, use the code 739.
- Private Cabin Cult Stash Code: Also in Return: Chapter 2, head to the Private Cabin and you will find a Cult Stash there, next to the wooden fence and near some rocks. The code is 658.
- Hunting Shack Lockbox Code: In Return: Chapter 3, you will find another Cult Stash lockbox near the Hunting Cabin. To get the crossbow inside, use the code 527.
- Slow Roaster Cult Stash Code: This code is for Return: Chapter 3. Make your way to the Slow Roaster Ride, and you will find some gift shops nearby. There is a box near the stage guard rails. The code to unlock the Cult Stash is 147.
- Gift Shop Safe Code: Another code for Return: Chapter 3. There is a safe in the Gift Shop, which you will need to get to for a vital item – the Trailer Park Key. The code to unlock the safe is 146.
- Downtown Pier Cult Stash Code: Here’s the last one for Return: Chapter 3. Head to the downtown area and find the jetty in the southeast corner. There is a lockbox here which you can unlock with the code 496.
Alan Wake 2 Code Combinations – Return: Chapter 5
- Bunker Woods Cult Stash Code: In Return: Chapter 5, you will find a break room in the woods, and directly south of it, is a truck. You will find a Cult Stash here, and the code to unlock it is 177.
- Wellness Center Security Room Computer Code: In the Wellness Center, you will need to unlock all the doors. To do so, make your way to the Security Room and use the computer there to insert the code, which is 170823.
- Harbor St. River Shack Stash Code: On Harbor Street, you will see a small hut on the pier. It is locked, but you can break the gate with a bolt cutter. Next, use the code 697 to open the Cult Stash inside the hut.
- Sheriff Station Cult Stash Code: For this one, you will need to look at the symbols found around the park. The symbols are inside the gazebo, on the wall as graffiti, as well as on the satellite dish.
- Kalevala Knights Workshop Cult Stash Code: For this code, you will need to make your way to the back of the Workshop. There is a gate behind it that you need to unlock with the code 542, and you will be able to access the Cult Stash.
Alan Wake 2 Code Combinations – Return: Chapter 6
- Pump-Action Shotgun Case Code: In Return: Chapter 6, you will need to enter Sheriff Tim Breaker’s office. There is a display case here with a Pump-Action Shotgun, which you can get for yourself if you enter the code 723.
- Sheriff Station Basement Stash Code: Make your way to the basement of the Sheriff Station, and look for the Evidence Room. There is a Cult Stash here which you can unlock with the code 146.
Alan Wake 2 Code Combinations – Initiation
- Studio Code: In Initiation: Chapter 1, you will need to escape the studio twice. The first time, you will need to enter 665. However, this will change the second time you use the door, and you need to enter 565.
- Oceanview Hotel Door Code: In Initiation: Chapter 5, you will find yourself in Room 665, where the hotel entrance is locked. To get in, use the code 2550.
That’s all for our guide on Alan Wake 2 Code Combinations. The horror and mystery game has been a great success, likely for being filled with modernized content while staying true to its roots of classic, cult horror. We hope that this guide helped you solve all the puzzles with the Alan Wake 2 Code Combinations. Make sure to check out our Alan Wake 2 page for more tips and tricks on this game.