In this tutorial, we will list all the cheats and console commands used in the Satisfactory game. On paper, it could just be labeled as a factory building game, but trust us, it is much more than that. There are a plethora of things that you could effectively carry out in this open-world exploration game. Offering a three-dimensional perspective, the game requires you to explore the essential items that might help you crafting tools and machinery.
Initially, you will have to build up the Space Elevator, and then the challenges get more intriguing with each passing quest. Add to the fact that the game beholds a plenitude of cheats, and you couldn’t have asked for more. Focusing more on this aspect, this guide will outline all the cheats and console commands in the Satisfactory game and the necessary steps to access them. Follow along.
All Satisfactory Cheats and Console commands: How to Access
How to Access
Before you make use of these cheats, there are some prerequisites that you need to be aware of. First, once you have launched the game, you will have to enable its console. For that, use the Ctrl + Shift + L shortcut key combinations. Once that is done, hit the Tilde button (~) to access the just-enabled console.
Do keep in mind that the game doesn’t save the last state of the console. Every time you launch the game, you will have to enable the console first before accessing it. With that said, here are all the cheats and console commands in the Satisfactory game that you could start using right away.
Satisfactory Cheat Codes:
- Locate items for crafting – materialFlowAnalysis recipeName[FString]
- Pause the game – Pause
- Deactivate/Activate Atmosphere – r.Atmosphere 0 or 1
- Deactivate/Activate Fog – r.Fog 0 or 1
- Change Brightness – Gamma (number)
- Kill the player – Suicide
- Show FPS Counter – Stat FPS
- Sets maximum framerate – t.MaxFPS [value]
- Kill the player – Suicide
- Sets the render distance of shadows – r.Shadow.DistanceScale
- Sets grass density – Grass.densityscale (number)
- Control LOD models Quality – foliage.LODDistanceScale
- Set Internal resolution scale – r.ScreenPercentage [percent]
Cheats and Console Commands
- ? – This will display a full list of console commands
- materialFlowAnalysis<item name> – used to find the items required for crafting an item in the game
- r.Atmosphere<0 or 1> – alters the atmosphere – activates or deactivates it
- r.Fog<0 or 1> – alters the fog – activates or deactivates it
- r.ViewDistanceScale – used to set render distance for things like foliage, rocks, and trees
- r.ScreenPercentage [percent] – used for setting the internal resolution scale depending on your PC build
- r.TemporalAACurrentFrameWeight(a number between 0-1) – used to set the impact of the current internal frame on the final image
- r.TemporalAAFilterSize – used to set the spread of the TAA samples. Values less than 1 will sharpen the image
- r.TemporalAASamples<number> – used to set the number of samples for TAA to use
- r.Tonemapper.Sharpen<number> – used to set the amount of a simple sharpen filter
- Stat FPS – used to activate the FPS counter in-game
- Stat Levels – used to display the level streaming info
- Stat Unit – used to display the Frame Time, Game Time, Draw Time, and other stats in-game
- t.MaxFPS<number> – used to set the maximum framerate
- FOV<number> – used to set the FOV
- Suicide – used to respawn in the game
Can you also enter the console to see the full list of commands right inside the game? However, the commands like Fly, Ghost, GiveItem, Cheats, and Teleport gave in this list don’t actually work. For now, the commands listed in our guide above will work well as a charm for anyone.
Also Read: How to Change Colors in Satisfactory
Summing up our guide, the first thing you need to do is access the console to enter down the cheats. For this, you need to enable the console by pressing Ctrl + Shift + L on your keyboard and then accessing it by pressing the ¬(tilde) button. Then, all you have to do is choose the command you need and then enter it down into the console. That said, we hope reading the guide above has brought some valuable information and help to you. Please let us know by commenting down below if you have any further queries regarding the same.