Coffee Stain Studios has released an automation open-world first-person base building video game called ‘Satisfactory‘ in 2020. The game is only available on Windows via Steam and Epic Games you can grab it to play. It’s currently in the early access stage which indicates there may be some issues or bugs that can appear to the players. It’s quite unfortunate that players are reporting about the Satisfactory game Not Logged into Epic or Steam account sometimes.
According to multiple reports, it seems that players are quite frustrated with the account linking issue where even though the Epic account is linked to Steam, the Satisfactory game says “not connected” while trying to launch it on the PC. To be precise, the full notice seems like “Steam account: not connected” while launching Satisfactory via the Epic Games Launcher. Well, this is a common and well-known issue among the Satisfactory players.
Fix Satisfactory Multiplayer Not Working Issue
Satisfactory Best Base Locations 2022
How to Start Playing Epic Games on your Steam Deck
Fix: Steam Deck Not Connecting to Steam Servers
How to Increase Download Speeds on Steam
Fix: Steam Link Not Recognizing Controllers
Fix: Steam Workshop Not Downloading
Fix: Steam Not Opening After Update on Windows 11
Fix: Satisfactory Not Logged into Epic or Steam
If we take a quick look at the Satisfactory QnA section then you might have noticed that the “NOT LOGGED INTO STEAM” ON EPIC VERSION OF SATISFACTORY – Early Access: 155350 error message can appear quite often. Though it’s a known issue, there is no specific solution mentioned by the affected players or by the game support yet. Luckily, we’ve managed to share some workarounds that might gonna come in handy.
1. Check Epic Games Service Status
First of all, you can check the Epic Games Service Status on your end to make sure whether there is an issue with the Epic Online Services or not. If there is an issue then you can wait for a couple of hours and try launching the Satisfactory game again. If not then you can follow the next method.
2. Use Valid Credentials
You should also try signing into your account using valid credentials which is necessary because incorrect log-in credentials may trigger sign-in issues as well as account linking issues. To do so:
- Open the Epic Games Launcher > Head over to the Sign In option.
- Here you can use Sign In With Epic Games.
- Select Forgot Your Password > Enter your valid Email Address and click on Send Email.
- Now, head over to the specific email address inbox to check for incoming mails.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to reset the password.
- Once done, go back to the Epic Games Launcher, and Sign In to your account.
Note: If you’re already signed into the Epic Games Launcher via the Epic Games account or any other account then make sure to just Sign Out of your account and Sign Back In again to refresh account-related glitches.
Fix: Twitch Link Removed from Steam Profile
3. Delete the Epic Games Launcher Webcache
It’s also recommended to try deleting the Epic Games Launcher webcache by following the steps below to ensure there is no issue with the corrupted or outdated cache data on your system.
- Open File Explorer (This PC) from the desktop or start menu.
- Now, open the C: drive where you’ve installed Windows and Epic Games Launcher. [If you’ve installed the same on another drive, navigate there]
- Open Users folder > Open your PC Username folder > Open the AppData folder.
- Next, open the Local folder > Open the EpicGamesLauncher folder.
- Open the Saved folder > Here you’ll need to Delete the webcache folder. [If webcache_4147 or webcache_2157 folder is available, delete that too]
- Once deleted, make sure to restart the PC to apply changes immediately.
- Finally, you can open the Epic Games Launcher, and play the Satisfactory game to check for the issue.
4. Repair Epic or Steam Launcher
Make sure to try repairing the Epic or Steam launcher on the PC by following the steps below because sometimes the game launcher may become corrupted or the cache data can become more stubborn to be removed.
- Press the Windows + I key to open the Start menu > Search for Control Panel.
- Now, open Control Panel > Click on Uninstall a program.
- Here you’ll find out the Epic Games Launcher from the list.
- Just right-click on it and select Repair > Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
- Once done, right-click on Steam, and select Repair > Wait for the process to complete.
- Then you can reboot the PC to apply changes.
5. Try Moving SteamApps Folder and Reinstall Steam
Some of the affected Satisfactory players are claiming that it’s an issue with the Steam client and only can be fixed by uninstalling and then reinstalling the Steam client on the PC. But instead of having a complete uninstallation of the Steam client which will lose installed games and other settings, you can only reinstall the client without deleting the SteamApps folder. To do so:
- Head over to the installed Steam folder location on the PC.
- Now, use the cut/paste option for the SteamApps data folder to move it to another drive as a backup.
- Then press the Windows + I key to open the Start menu > Search for Control Panel.
- Now, open Control Panel > Click on Uninstall a program.
- Next, right-click on Steam > Select Uninstall and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
- Then reinstall the Steam client again and log into your same account.
- Quite and Exit Steam completely via Task Manager so that it won’t run in the background.
- Now, move the SteamApp data folder back to the installed location where it should be placed.
- Finally, launch Steam, and all of your installed games should be there > Launch Satisfactory. [If prompted, you can choose the login method]
If none of the methods worked for you then make sure to share your ‘SaveGame’ (.sav) file with your friend who also plays Satisfactory on Epic Games. Then your friend can load your world inside the game using the SaveGame file and you can join the game via Session ID. Some players have found this workaround useful enough. So, you can also try this method.
That’s it, guys. We assume this guide was helpful to you. For further queries, you can comment below.