Plenty of popular online battle royale hero shooter video games have been available in the gaming market in the last couple of years. Still, the chances are high that some titles become boring or outdated as time passes. Meanwhile, the Apex Legends title is successful enough to hold the players’ nerves and has stayed on the trending list since its release with its updates and new additions. But it doesn’t mean that Apex Legends players don’t have any issues, and recently the particular Foundation Error Code 110 has been bothering them quite often.
Suppose you’re also one of the victims of such an issue while launching the Apex Legends game on a PC or gaming console. In that case, if we take a quick look at this specific foundation error code 110 in Apex Legends, the chances are high that somehow conflicts with the internet connection at your end is troubling you in most cases. Whenever Apex Legends players attempt to connect to the game servers or EA sign-in error, a typical error message appears: “Unable to complete EA account sign-in [Code 100].”
How to Fix Apex Legends Foundation Error Code 110?
As unfortunate players find it difficult enough to join in the game properly and enjoy the gaming experience, we’ve provided a couple of workarounds for you that should come in handy. So, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into it.
1. Restart the Gaming Device
First, you should try manually rebooting the PC or gaming console to refresh the system and clear the temporary glitches or cache data issues.
2. Reboot the Wi-Fi Router
You should also try restarting the Wi-Fi router to ensure there is no issue with the temporary glitches of the networking connectivity whatsoever. The chances are high that your router is having networking issues, and you can fix it.
3. Check the Apex Legends Server Status
Another thing you can check is the Apex Legends server status here to ensure the servers are running fine. If there is an issue with the game server, then wait for a couple of hours and try checking the issue again.
4. Check for Apex Legends Updates
We should also recommend manually checking the game update to avoid potential glitches from the outdated version. An outdated game patch version mostly triggers bugs or stability issues that we can’t deny. To do that:
- Open the Steam client > Go to Library.
- Click on Apex Legends from the left pane.
- Steam will automatically search for the available update.
- If there is an update available, click on Update.
- Make sure to wait for some time until the update completes.
- Once done, ensure to reboot the PC to apply changes.
- Turn On your PS4/PS5 console > Go to the Home screen.
- Now, navigate to the main menu on top.
- Head over to the Games tab.
- Scroll down and select Apex Legends.
- Press the Options button on your controller.
- Finally, choose to Check for Update from the drop-down menu.
- Turn on your Xbox One or Xbox Series X|S gaming console.
- Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the menu.
- Choose Settings > Select Updates & Downloads.
- Select Keep my console up to date and Keep my games & games up to date to enable the checkbox.
5. Verify and Repair Game Files
Sometimes missing or corrupted game files might trigger several issues that can be frustrating enough with the game launching. You can follow the steps below to do so:
For EA Desktop:
- Launch the EA Desktop app > Go to Apex Legends.
- Select Manage > Click on Repair.
- Once the repairing process is done, reboot the game, and try relaunching it.
- Launch the Steam client > Click on Library.
- Right-click on Apex Legends from the list.
- Click on Properties > Go to Local Files.
- Click on Verify Integrity of Game Files.
- Wait for this process to complete.
- Once done, reboot the PC to apply changes.
6. Update the Networking Drivers
An outdated networking driver on the computer can also cause several issues with the online server connectivity. It’s better to check for the networking driver update on the PC and install the same by following the steps below.
- Right-click on the Start Menu to open Quick Link Menu.
- Click on Device Manager from the list.
- Now, double-click on the Network Adapters.
- Right-click on the networking device > Select Update driver.
- Choose Search automatically for drivers.
- An update will automatically download and install the latest version if available.
- Once done, make sure to reboot your computer to change the effects.
7. Use DNS Addresses
It seems that your specific DNS address is somehow going through some blockage with the Apex Legends game server. So, it would be best if you tried using the public DNS address on the PC or console manually adding DNS server addresses.
- Press the Win+R keys to open the Run dialog box.
- Now, type ncpa.cpl and hit Enter to open Network Connections.
- Double-click on the Wi-Fi or Ethernet network from the list.
- Click on Properties > Double-click on Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4).
- Click to select Use the following DNS server addresses.
- Next, enter 126.96.36.199 for the Preferred DNS server and 188.8.131.52 for the Alternate DNS server.
- Once done, click on OK to save changes.
- Make sure to restart your computer to apply changes.
- Go to the Settings menu from your controller.
- Select Network > Choose Set Up Internet Connection.
- Select Wi-Fi or LAN Cable as per your active network.
- Next, choose Custom > Select Automatic for the IP Address Settings.
- Choose Do Not Specify for the DHCP Host Name.
- Select Manual for the DNS Settings > Enter 184.108.40.206 for the Primary DNS.
- Enter 220.127.116.11 for the Secondary DNS.
- Choose OK and go to the next option > Select Do Not Use for the MTU Settings.
- Choose Next and select Do Not Use for Proxy Server.
- Once done, reboot your console to apply changes.
- Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide menu.
- Select Profile & system > Hit Settings.
- Select General > Select Network settings.
- Choose Advanced settings from the Network screen options.
- Select DNS settings > Select Manual.
- Enter the DNS settings 18.104.22.168 for primary and 22.214.171.124 for secondary addresses.
- Once done, reboot the Xbox console to apply changes.
8. Contact EA Support
If none of the workarounds did come in handy then make sure to contact EA Support for further assistance. It’s recommended to submit the support ticket to ensure game developers can investigate this issue quickly and try fixing it asap.
That’s it, guys. We assume this guide was helpful to you. For further queries, you can comment below.