Apple iPhone XR, XS, and XS Max are packed with multiple expensive technologies. These phones are better than their predecessors in all the way possible. These phones boast the best and big OLED displays, great cameras, plenty of storage and many more.
A number of people are experiencing a few problems with their new shiny phones. These problems are just temporary or software-based and can be resolved by you. Here are a few temporary problems on iPhones and measures to fix them.
Issues and Solution to iPhones that are not Working Properly
- Multiple running applications: Your phone works very slowly if you have used too many applications as these applications keep running in the background. All you need to do is end-running these applications in the background.
- Overloaded device: Your phone may also be overloaded for various reasons. As such, the phone doesn’t work or may get slower by time. Back up your device first and restore the factory default settings as the configurations and content that you have added to your device may be deleted.
- Battery discharges very quick: In this case, you may reduce the power consumption and activate the low power mode to make sure the battery does not get discharged quickly.
- No enough storage memory on your device: Your device may be filled with video clips, pictures, music’s, apps etc. In this case, you may uninstall a few unwanted apps or delete other contents from the memory storage. You may also expand the memory storage by inserting a compatible memory card if this is supported into your device.
- The device is turned on for a long time: It is always good to turn your device off on a regular basis as it improves the performance of your device.
- Charge your battery before it runs flat: The device should be charged on a regular basis to function optimally. Charge your phone battery to extend the battery life. Make sure you don’t charge it overnight as charging your phone more than the necessary requirement may also cause several minor issues.
- Slow device: This may be a minor issue. Restarting your phone may also help to fix your minor issues.
- Your Data or Wi-Fi speed gets slower: In this case, you are required to go to the Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. You are just required to re-enter your mobile passwords. You will definitely get the top speeds back!
- Phone not getting charged: This is the most common issue. When the phone is plugged in with the lightning cable, it doesn’t get charged. If the phone has an issue with the charging when plugged in, Visit Settings> General> Software Update and ensure that you are on the latest version of IOS.
All the above problems have a different effect depending on how you use the phone. However, most of the users have been affected by the above issues. Contact the nearest customer care or the iPhone store if the issues occur continuously. Do not change your mind with the above issues if you are planning to buy this phone. This phone has more advantages and is also one of the best phones with clarity and durability!