iPhone XR, XS and XS Max attract numerous buyers due to its various advantages in a single device. These phones are the most advanced iPhones ever that takes vision for the future of the smartphones to a new level. These are packed with next-generation technologies which are one of the biggest advantages to all the people worldwide.
Transferring files from PC to iPhone is always necessary and in great need especially while you buy new phones. Here are a few simple ways that would help you to transfer files from your computer to iPhone with all of them free of charge. Based on the file types you want to copy, here are different ways to get your things done easily and quickly.
Steps to Transfer Files from Computer to iPhone
- Transferring Files from PC to iPhone without iTunes
- This can be done using EaseUS MobiMover. Whether you want to transfer or copy your data from PC to iPhone all at once or selectivity, you can transfer easily using EaseUS MobiMover.
Connect your iPhone to PC using a cable. Tap on Trust This Computer on your device if it is been asked. Run EaseUS MobiMover and click on PC to iDevice on the main interface. Now click the three dots button in the upper-left corner. This will select to transfer files to iPhone by folder or by file. MobiMover will show the whole compatible files you have added. Now you can select them one by one or transfer them all to transfer the files. Click on Transfer files from PC To iPhone without iTunes in a free solution.
- Transfer Files from your Computer to iPhone using Email: This is one of the safest and also the easiest ways to transfer your files to iPhone. A single disadvantage is that there are limitations on the size of the email. It is not suitable to transfer big size files from PC to iPhone through the mail. If there are small sized files, here are the steps to follow,
Add attachments and write an email on your computer. Send the email to yourself. Check email on your iPhone and download the files to your device.
- Transferring Files from Computer to iPhone using iTunes
- Transfer the files from computer to iPhone via apps: Here you are required to connect your iPhone to your PC. Click on the Device icon and choose File Sharing. Now select the app that you want to transfer a file to from the list. Click on Add, Choose the file and click Add again.
- Sync files from PC to iPhone:
- Connect your phone to PCMac with a USB cable.
- Now run iTunes if it does not open robotically. Click on the Device button and choose Photos. Tap on the Checkbox next to Sync Photos and choose any one option from the drop-down menu of Copy Photos from. Click on sync to start with import from Mac to iPhone.
The above mentioned are few best and also easiest ways to transfer your files from PC to iPhone. As transferring any document is highly required from PC to iPhone, the above steps will definitely help you with ease. Transfer the files carefully depending on the file that you want to copy and also by choosing the best one suited to your iPhone.