Avast Driver Updater is one of the best Windows driver updater software that offers one year of renewable paid service and you can try it for 15 days also. If in case, your Windows device drivers are outdated or corrupted then the Avast driver updater tool is good for you. But some users are reporting that Avast Driver Updater Not Working for them while scanning and updating the driver.
If you’re also one of the victims make sure to follow this troubleshooting guide to fix it. Most importantly, as the driver updater tool is a paid service, affected users are getting frustrated for sure. Meanwhile, updating outdated or missing drivers on Windows software is also very necessary in order to run the system and programs properly. Here we’ve mentioned a couple of workarounds for you.
Table of Contents
Fix: Avast Driver Updater Not Working
Now, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into the guide below.
1. Update Avast Driver Updater Software
Make sure to update your Avast Driver Updater software on your Windows computer. Although there is no dedicated check for updates option available in the software, once you completely close it, and relaunch it freshly, it’ll automatically check for updates (if any). However, if your particular software is having an issue, we’ll recommend you to follow the second method.
2. Reinstall Avast Driver Updater Tool
Sometimes a corrupted or missing software file can also cause several issues to the Windows computer. In that scenario, you should try uninstalling and reinstalling the Avast Driver Updater Tool. To do so:
- Press Windows + I keys to open Windows Settings.
- Click on Apps > Scroll down the list of installed programs and locate Avast Driver Updater.
- Click on it once to expand the option > Select Uninstall.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the uninstallation process.
- Once done, make sure to reboot your computer to apply changes.
- Now, open your web browser and visit the Avast Driver Updater official webpage.
- Finally, download and install the tool (paid/trial) according to your preference. [If you’re using paid version then make sure to use the license key for the second time]
3. Try Another Driver Updater Tool
If in case, the second attempt of installing and using the Avast Driver Updater tool doesn’t work for you, make sure to try another driver updater tool on your Windows system. There are several driver updater tools available online that can be used as a reliable ones. So, nothing to worry about it.
4. Try Using Drivers from Manufacturer’s Website
However, if nothing seems working for you, make sure to visit the official manufacturer’s website and get the latest drivers for your computer according to the model number. This should help you out in most cases.
That’s it, guys. We assume this guide was helpful to you. For further queries, you can comment below.