Fire Emblem Engage is a tactical RPG released on 20th January for the Nintendo Switch. The gameplay is similar to its previous instalment Fire Emblem: Three Houses, where players meet characters. To do so, they will need to progress through the storyline. This guide will show you how the Best Class and Skills for Chloe in Fire Emblem Engage.
Developed by Intelligent Systems, the game is set on the continent of Elyos, where players can get characters to join their team. To fully maximize the potential of your characters, you will need to know about the best builds for them. One of the characters you can get in the game is Chloe, so let’s find out how to get the Best Class and Skills for Chloe in Fire Emblem Engage.
Fire Emblem Engage: Chloe Best Class and Skills
Chloe is a knight and one of Celiné’s bodyguards, even though she is noble. You will be able to get her to join your party along with Celiné during the main story battle in Chapter 4: A Land in Bloom. Her starting class is a Lance Flier, and her Battle Style is Flying. With a Speed of 13, Chloe is a fast character with modest STR, MAG, DEF and RES. This makes her a good AVO tank. When Chloe joins you, she is a Level 6 Lance Flier. Let’s find out what classes and skills would be best for her.
Best Classes for Chloe
With high SPD and HP, the most obvious choice for Chloe is to be one of the Knights. Players might be wondering which type of knight to choose, so we have mentioned the pros and cons of both.
Griffin Knight: With this class, Chloe can develop her SPD to its greatest extent. She will also have the chance to get a high max HP. With equal levels of max STR and max MAG, Chloe can switch between physical damage and magic damage whenever required. The only downside to being a Griffin Knight is that she will not be able to further increase her AVO by hiding in the terrain. You can use an engraved and refined Javelin or Flame Lance for weapons.
Royal Knight: The Royal Knight is the second option for Chloe, where the situation is quite similar to a Griffin Knight. Instead of high SPD, you will get a few more points for STR and MAG and an extra HP, DEF and RES. You can also use hybrid magic and physical damage with this build. With staves, you can even use healing moves. A plus point over Griffin Knights is that Royal Knights aren’t as vulnerable to bows. It’s not so great for exploring the terrain, however.
Best Skills for Chloe
Chloe’s starting skill is Fairy-Tale Folk, but you can get her to learn some standard Leveling skills. These are as follows:
- Lineage from Edelgard, or Mentorship from Byleth: Increase attacking power.
- Lifesphere from Tiki: Heal Chloe for up to 40 HP passively, as well as remove status effects.
Best Emblem Rings for Chloe
You don’t really need an Emblem Ring to boost Chloe, but it won’t hurt. Let’s check out which Emblem Rings will work well for her.
- Micaiah: This pairing works great if you need to heal a lot. Micaiah has a Cleric ability, but you don’t really need it If you promote Chloe to a Griffin Knight or Royal Knight. This is because Chloe will already be able to use staves. However, with Micaiah’s Augment ability, Chloe will be able to get more range and AoE with her staves. This enables her to boost her spot-healing abilities. In addition, the Healing Light ability will heal Chloe when she heals others. Micaiah has another healing spell Nosferatu which Chloe can cast.
- Sigurd: With this Emblem Ring, you will be able to greatly improve your attacking prowess. For high AVO, Sigurd is a good choice. The MOV boost will help Chloe to make a quick escape and take faster hits, thus increasing her SPD. You will have an easy time defeating casters with this pairing. Chloe already has high SPD, but with Sigurd, she will be able to take it to the next level.
- Lyn: This is a good substitute if you don’t have Sigurd. Lyn has a Speedtaker ability which will give Chloe more SPD when she initiates combat and kills enemies. This will make it easier for her to hunt down foes. With extra SPD, Chloe can follow-up before an enemy can attack. This is because of the 9+ SPD advantage over the enemy. Also, with Lyn’s Astra Storm ability, Chloe will be able to take out a tough opponent even from a distance.
So, that was our guide on the best class and skills for Chloe in Fire Emblem Engage. If you want to make the most of this character, you can use these Emblem Rings as well. Once Chloe is powerful to her full potential, you will have an easy time defeating enemies with her on the team.