Bet365 is a geo-restricted online platform, and it has grown to become the largest online sports betting and gaming worldwide. It offers a variety of products, including casino games, sports betting, bingo, and other online gaming services. However, most users in blocked countries do not access this platform.
Those living in countries where Bet365 is blocked can easily access it by changing their location using VPNs, and it also works. But most users experienced an issue with the VPN not working, and they can’t access the Bet365 platform. Alternatively, the platform greets with an error message such as Access Denied Error code 258 or the website from a restricted territory. But don’t worry; you can easily fix the VPN not working issue on the Bet365 platform.
In this article, we will look at the main reasons why Bet365 isn’t working with VPN and provide some troubleshooting solutions you can easily take to solve. You may easily fix the VPN not working issue and try the fixes until the Bet365 gets fixed.
Why Is Bet365 Not Working on VPN Anymore?
The Bet 365 not working is caused by various reasons, which can be frustrating. However, users can’t access the Bet365 platform due to the VPN not working. Here are some possible reasons why Bet365 isn’t working with VPN on your device:
- It’s possible that connecting to a VPN server from a blocked region prevents the VPN from accessing Bet365.
- An outdated or slow VPN might cause a problem preventing the VPN from working.
- There may be server issues with the Bet365 platform.
- There may be an unstable internet connection that prevents the VPN from working.
Fix Bet365 Not Working on VPN Issue
Bet365 not working on VPN issues is fixed easily by troubleshooting the problem by using mentioned solutions. You may easily get back to using Bet365 again using VPN after trying the mentioned solutions. Make sure you’re using a strong VPN instead of normal VPNs, which generally prevents it from working. So, let’s get started.
Fix 1: Check VPN Server
Firstly, check the VPN server on your device. Due to server down issues, you might be facing the VPN not working issue with Bet365. Sometimes, the VPN you’re using might be slow due to server issues that prevent it from working. Make sure to check the VPN server and try again after a moment.
Fix 2: Change the VPN Server
You can also try to change the VPN server to fix your device’s not working issue. Using a VPN and connecting to a server from a blocked region won’t give you access. In addition, you can try switching to a different location, which may help solve the problem.
- Open your VPN app and check the server lists.
- Choose a country where Bet365 is available and easily connect.
- Connect the VPN by following the instructions.
- Once you’re connected, try to access Bet365 on your browser.
Note: There are some other countries where Bet365 isn’t available, and its access is in some specific regions. For example, the US allows it in New York, Colorado, and New Jersey. In India, the Bet365 platform is available everywhere except Nagaland or Sikkim. However, if you select those countries, look at the city or state where the VPN connects easily.
Fix 3: Check the Internet Connection
An unstable internet connection is the main cause for the not working VPN on the Bet365 platform. Sometimes, due to a weak internet connection, the VPN won’t work, and it shows an error message. Make sure you’re connected to a stable internet and Wi-Fi connection, and again try to access the Bet365 platform to check if the issue is resolved.
Fix 4: Restart Your Device
You also have to restart your device to check if it works. Sometimes, due to software bugs and glitches, the VPN won’t work anymore on Bet365. However, if you’re accessing Bet365 on smartphones or PC, make sure to restart your devices. This may help to troubleshoot the problem easily without any troubleshooting methods. Once you have restarted, try to check if the VPN is working.
Fix 5: Clear Your Browser Cookies
Another possible way to fix the VPN not working issue on the Bet365 platform is to clear your browser cache data. Clearing the browser cache data and cookies to delete any trace of your IP and help to bypass any VPN blocks in place.
In addition to fixing the VPN not working issue on the Bet36t platform, clearing the cookies and cache data of the browser can improve the browser speed and protects your privacy. This also helps you to solve the VPN error issue on your browser. Here’s how you can do that:
- Open your browser and click on the three vertical dots or lines in the top right corner of the screen to open browser settings.
- Now choose the Privacy and Security option at the left side of the screen. (The menu will be slightly different depending on your browser).
- Choose Clear Browsing Data.
- Finally, please select the options to delete all cookies and confirm it to proceed.
Note: We have used the Chrome browser as an example to know the steps to delete the browser cookies. However, similar steps will work for other browsers like Microsoft Edge, Firefox, and Opera.
Fix 6: Disable Extensions
You may also have to disable the additional extension you’re using on your browser. This might prevent the VPNs from working properly. Make sure there is no access to additional extensions. Here is how you can disable the extensions by following the mentioned steps:
- Open your browser and click on the three vertical dots at the top right of the screen and select More Tools and again Extensions.
- Now select Remove or either disable it by clicking on the switch to turn it off potentially.
- Once you have disabled the extension, try restarting your browser and accessing the Bet365 platform to check if the issue is resolved.
Fix 7: Try Using a Strong VPN
If you’re still encountering an issue with the VPN not working on the Bet365 platform, your VPN server isn’t strong enough to bypass detection. In such cases, changing to a different and strong VPN may be helpful. We recommended trying using NordVPN to be effective in accessing the Bet365 platform:
- Subscribe to NordVPN and download the latest software on your browser.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to download the software.
- Again, log in with your credentials.
- Try using the search bar to find an unrestricted server and select it to connect.
- Make sure to select the supported country that’s closer to you for better results.
- NordVPN servers are most used in the countries where Bet365 is available.
- Once you access NordVPN, try to check if the issue is resolved.
The “Bet365 not working on VPN” is caused by several factors, as we mentioned in this article. Thankfully, there are several possible methods to address it. By following the mentioned solutions, you may easily troubleshoot the problem quickly. If a server issue appears, try waiting for some time and try again to access the platform. If you have any other queries, ask in the comments section below. We will try to help you out.