Here we have shared the files to download and install Stock Firmware on Byintek Moon BT96 Plus Projector under Amlogic processor. The device comes packed with Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow firmware. If you are looking for Byintek Moon BT96 Plus Projector Stock Firmware, then you are in the right place.
Don’t worry, you know sometimes things do not go too well with Android Projector. One of the easiest and quick fixes for most of the issues on the Android Projector is just installing the latest Stock firmware on Byintek Moon BT96 Plus Projector. So, today, in this post, we would be covering on How to Install Byintek Moon BT96 Plus Projector Stock Firmware. Now, if that sounds interesting, let us top into it. Should we?
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your Byintek Moon BT96 Plus Projector:
- You can unbrick your bricked device.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- To upgrade or downgrade.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth and more.
Package Name: H96-P Mini firmware
Device Model: Byintek Moon BT96 Plus Projector
File Size: 788 MB
Processor: Amlogic S905X chip
Android OS: 6.0.1 Marshmallow
Build Number: p212-ota-20180227_CR_6.0_GMS.zip / aml_upgrade_package_20180227_CR_6.0_GMS.img
So, now let us move on to the Byintek Moon BT96 Plus Projector Stock ROM section. Should we?
Steps to Install Byintek Moon BT96 Plus Projector Stock Firmware
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Byintek Moon BT96 Plus Projector Stock Firmware, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the Byintek Moon BT96 Plus Projector.
- You should have a formatted USB Drive for this guide.
- Make sure that you turn on your Projector until the installation process completes.
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Byintek Moon BT96 Plus Projector Stock ROM.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.