In this guide, we will show you the steps to bypass the FRP account lock and remove Google verification on Redmi 9, 9A, and 9C. Alongside their popular Note series, Redmi also has a second set of devices. These devices fall under the slightly lower-end variants and are a decent alternative to the Note variants. Even though they belong to the budget domain, yet it still beholds an impressive specs sheet. In this regard, the ninth iteration of their devices has been among the most popular ones to date. The regular Redmi 9and its A and C variants have all created quite a buzz in Asian countries.
When a device is able to checkmark all the prerequisites without compromising on the performance, one can’t ask for more. Coming to its security aspect, all these devices have a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner. Add the FRP lock to this list, and you are getting a safe environment to work on. But what if you end up forgetting this FRP lock and as a consequence can’t access your device. Well, there exists a handy workaround to bypass the FRP account lock and remove Google verification on Redmi 9, 9A, and 9C devices. Here’s what needs to be done in this regard.
What is FRP Lock?
When you sign in to your device using a Google ID, the FRP or Factory Reset Protection gets activated. But what is the need for this security measure? Well, it prevents your device from getting accessed by unauthorized users. Right after you have formatted the device, you will have to enter the credentials of the last Google account that was logged in to this device. Until and unless you type in the ID and Password, you wouldn’t be able to even go past the setup wizard.
All in all, it definitely is quite a useful addition to our devices. However, in some instances, it might be the cause of concern. If a user no longer remembers his account’s details, then it would be virtually impossible to access his device. And getting kicked out of your own device is the last thing that a device owner could have asked for. Fortunately, there is a way to mitigate this risk. You could bypass the FRP account lock and remove Google verification on Redmi 9, 9A, and 9C devices. Let’s check out the required instructions for the same.
Bypass FRP Account Lock on Redmi 9, 9A, 9C | Remove Google Verification
- To begin with, go back to the first screen that you see after the bootup, which in this case should be the language selection screen. Now choose any language from the list except for English (we will switch to English later on).
- Then tap on the Search bar and it should bring up the keyboard. Tap on the Globe icon and then on the last option, situated just below QWERTY.
- Now tap on the blue button and scroll through the list of languages until you see an arrow next to a particular language and then select it.
- Next up, tap on the overflow icon situated at the top left and select the second option from the list.
- Again tap on the search bar to bring up the keyboard. Then tap on its Globe icon and select QWERTY from the list. Doing so will change the keyboard language to English.
- Now search for Delete or Disable Apps on Android and go to that page from the search results. This tweak will be used to bypass the FRP account lock and remove Google verification on Redmi 9, 9A, and 9C devices.
- Next up, tap on Go to Application Settings. Doing so will take you to the list of installed apps. Scroll to the Chrome app and open it.
- Agree to the app’s Terms and Conditions, type in goo.gl/Fii7N7 in its address bar, and hit Enter. Now download the Quick Shortcut Maker from the page that opens. Once downloaded install the app.
- Launch the app and scroll to com.android.settings and open it.
- Within that, select the com.android.settings/com.android.settings.Settings and tap on the rightward facing arrow to open it. This will help us to bypass the FRP account lock and remove Google verification on Redmi 9, 9A, and 9C device.
- This will take you to the device’s Settings page. Tap on the globe icon and change the language to English.
- When that is done, head over to the Password and Security section and select Password.
- Select either Pattern, Pin, or Password from the list and input their associated required details.
- Now keep on pressing the back key until you reach the first page of the setup wizard. Then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the rest of the setup until you reach the Unlock after Factory reset page. Now type in the password that you had just set up in the earlier step and hit Enter.
- You may now skip the rest of the account setup until you’re taken to the Setup Complete page. That’s it, the process is now complete.
With this, we conclude the guide on how to bypass the FRP account lock and remove Google verification on Redmi 9, 9A, and 9C. If you have any queries concerning the aforementioned steps, do let us know in the comments section below. Rounding off, here are some iPhone Tips and Tricks, PC tips and tricks, and Android Tips and Tricks that you should check out as well.