Did you forget Google Credential after resetting your phone? then here is the guide to ByPass FRP Google Account on any Huawei Android Devices.
Alright, so you have forgotten your Google’s Mail Credentials, or maybe you have just purchased a second hand Huawei Android Device from someone and has reset the phone. Whatever the case might be, the thing is that you want to bypass the Google FRP on your Huawei Android Device and you want to do it quick. Don’t worry as we at the GetDroidTips got you covered. Today, in this post we would be covering on How to Bypass FRP Google Account on any Huawei 2018 devices [Works on Android 8.0, 7.0, 6.0].
Just in case you don’t already know, the FRP stands for Factory Reset Protection which is a security measure by Google for the Android Devices. The FRP gets automatically activated once you set up a Google Account on your device. When activated, this security measure prevents the unauthorized users to use the phone after a reset unless you enter the previously added Gmail Account Credentials.
Now, when you know what FRP or Factory Reset Protection is, let us take a look at How to bypass FRP Google Account on any Huawei 2018 devices [Works on Android 8.0, 7.0, 6.0].
How to bypass FRP on Huawei Devices
Step 1: Open Browser on your Huawei Device
Now, in order to bypass FRP on Huawei Devices, you need to follow these steps carefully:
- First of all, turn on the Wifi and connect it to your Wi-Fi SSID.
- Now, go back to the WELCOME screen on your Huawei Android Device.
- Long tap with your two fingers for a few seconds.
- You should now see a Talkback Tutorial Screen. Here, draw a big L and then double tap on the Pause Feedback button.
- Now, double tap on the OK button to suspend the talkback.
- On the next screen tap on Help & Feedback.
- Here, tap on the Search Icon.
- Type Voice in the search bar and then select Voice from the list.
- Now, tap on getting Start with Voice Access.
- Tap on the Youtube Video play icon.
- Now, it’s time to tap on Share Arrow.
- Tap on the 3 Dots icon.
- Now, tap on the YouTube Video and drag it down.
Step 2: Download Quick Shortcut Maker APP APK
- Now when you have got the access to the browser Download Quick Shortcut Maker APP APK.
- Once the download has finished, you’ll see a popup at the bottom of your screen, just tap on OPEN.
- Now, tap on the Quick Shortcut Maker App Apk and install it on your Android Device. Just in case you get any Unknown Sources Warning, then simply enable the Unknown Sources option by going into the Settings >> Security.
- Once the installation process has been completed, tap on Open.
- In the Quick Shortcut Maker app, search for HOME. Now, you will get a list of various processes and tasks related to the query.
- Now, tap on the HUAWEI HOME and select Huawei HOME task which is the very first option.
- Here, tap on Try button.
- Now, select Setup Phone option.
Step 3: Enable OEM Unlocking
- Now, go to your Huawei Android Device’s Settings >> System, and tap on About Phone.
- Here, tap 7 times on the Build Number until you see a toast message saying You are now a developer.
- Now, go back to the Settings and tap on Developer Options.
- Here, enable the OEM Unlocking option.
- Now, Reboot your Huawei Device by holding down the power button and tapping on Reboot.
That’s it! You have successfully ByPassed FRP Google Account on your Huawei device.
So, guys, this was our take on How to ByPass FRP Google Account on any Huawei 2018 devices [Works on Android 8.0, 7.0, 6.0]. We hope that you found this post helpful. Just in case, if you have stuck somewhere between the steps or any queries related to the topic, then feel free to leave them in the comments section down below.