Did you forget Google Credential after resetting your phone? then here is the guide to ByPass FRP Google Account on any Samsung Galaxy powered Android Devices using ODIN flash tool.
Alright, so you have forgotten your Google’s Mail Credentials, or maybe you have just purchased a second hand Samsung powered from someone and has reset the phone. Whatever the case might be, the thing is that you want to bypass the Google FRP on your Samsung Galaxy powered Android Device and you want to do it quick. Don’t worry as we at the GetDroidTips got you covered. Today, in this post we would be covering on How to Bypass FRP Google Account on any Samsung Galaxy devices. This works on any Android OS version 8.0, 7.0, 6.0].
Just in case you don’t already know, the FRP stands for Factory Reset Protection which is a security measure by Google for the Android Devices. The FRP gets automatically activated once you set up a Google Account on your device. When activated, this security measure prevents the unauthorized users to use the phone after a reset unless you enter the previously added Gmail Account Credentials.
Now, when you know what FRP or Factory Reset Protection is, let us take a look at How to bypass Google account verification on any Samsung Galaxy devices [Works on Android 8.0, 7.0, 6.0].
Steps to ByPass FRP Google Account on any Samsung device using ODIN
Before following this steps, make sure to download the required drivers and tools.
- Supported on any Samsung Galaxy powered device
- Download latest ODIN Tool and extract it on your PC
- You need to download the Stock ROM Combination files from the respective article
- Download Samsung USB Drivers and install on your pc
- You need a proper working USB cable.
- Charge your phone to at least 50% or more.
- First of all download the Combination ROM and move it to a new folder on your Desktop PC.
- Once that’s done, you need to download Odin v3.13.1 and install Samsung USB driver on your Windows Desktop PC.
- Now, boot your Galaxy into download mode or Odin mode. To do this, Press and hold Power + Bixby + Volume Down buttons simultaneously.
- You must now see a blue screen or green screen, just click on Volume Up key to boot into the Odin.
- In your PC run the downloaded ODIN exe
- Now, connect your device to your PC via a USB Cable.
- Once your device is connected, you will see COM: ID should now change into the blue color.
- Now, click on the AP tab and browse the select the AP File from the combination ROM folder.
- Respectively do the below files to
- BL: select file BL_xxxxx
- CP: choose file CP_xxxxx
- CSC: select file CSC_xxx_xxx_xxxxxx
- Finally, click on the Start button to start flashing Combination ROM On Galaxy device.
- If you see a message has a pass which means the process has completed.
- Once the process has been completed successfully, you can disconnect your device from your PC.
So, guys, this was our take on How to ByPass FRP Google Account on any Samsung Galaxy device using ODIN Tool [Works on Android 8.0, 7.0, 6.0]. We hope that you found this post helpful. Just in case, if you have stuck somewhere between the steps or any queries related to the topic, then feel free to leave them in the comments section down below.