Removing or bypassing the FRP lock on your OnePlus 9, 9Pro, or 9R isn’t a challenging task to do. You can easily do this even if you don’t have a laptop or PC. And guess what? You’ll learn the same on this page because here, we have mentioned all the necessary steps that will help you do this. So, make sure to follow each step mentioned in this guide carefully.
Google FRP stands for factory reset protection, which helps protect your Android OS device from accidental factory reset. For example, suppose you enable this feature on your OnePlus smartphone every time when you factory reset your phone. In that case, it will ask for your Google account credentials before initiating the factory reset. Anyway, now, without moving things around, let’s get started with the guide.
How To Bypass Google FRP Lock on OnePlus 9, 9Pro, or 9R
To bypass the Google FRP lock on your OnePlus 9, 9Pro, or 9R, you just need to follow some steps, as we have mentioned in this guide. So, let’s take a look at them:
- Firstly, connect to your WiFi network and hover over to the Hello screen.
- Then, follow the path: Emergency Call> Emergency Rescue> Add Contact.
- After that, if asked, then tap on Deny button and click on Go To Settings.
- Now, select the Permission tab and click on the Search button.
- Then, search for Settings and select the settings app info option. Then, click on the Open button.
- After that, you have to enable the shortcuts by following the path: System> Accessibility> Accessibility Menu> Toggle the Button to Turn it On> Allow> Got it.
- Now, hover back to the Settings and click on Apps and Notification, followed by See all apps.
- Then, locate the Google Play Service and Android Setup from the list and disable it.
- After that, hover back to the Hello screen and complete the setup by following the path: Start> Agree> Agree> Skip> Don’t Copy> Ok> Agree.
- That’s it. Now, it will ask you to Set Screen lock, so we recommend you skip that to complete the setup.
So, that’s how you will bypass the Google FRP Lock on your OnePlus 9, 9Pro, and 9R. We hope this guide has helped you. However, in case you find the above steps difficult to perform, let us know. Our team will help you do so.