In this guide, we will show you how to bypass the iCloud activation lock on iPhone 7/8/X running iOS 14.1. Along the same lines, you could also try out this method on iPhone 5S/6/6S/SE running iOS 12 or 13. After bypassing the activation lock, you would be in a position to use all Apple services in its entirety. These include the likes of Facetime, iMessage, as well as the ability to set a passcode on your device.
Furthermore, this method works for both MEID and GSM devices. However, in the case of MEID devices, calls and data wouldn’t work, whereas in GSM devices everything including the Call and Data will work well and good. On that note, let’s get on with the guide to bypass iCloud activation lock on iPhone 7/8/X running iOS 14.1. Follow along for the detailed instruction set.
Bypass iCloud Activation Lock on iPhone 7/8/X using iOS 14.1
Before we list out the steps, do keep in kind that this method requires you to shell out some bucks. So, proceed ahead at your own risk. GetDroidTips or any of its members wouldn’t be held responsible if anything goes wrong with your device or if you face issues related to the payments.
- Head over to the checkm8.info site and download the version of your choice (free/paid). The free version has some limited functionalities limited. For example, if you are looking for modem activation as well, then you might have to go for the paid version.
- Once downloaded, open the package and click Continue.
- Then click on Install and enter your PC password.
- The installation process will now begin and once completed, you should be notified of the same as well.
- Now connect your iPhone to PC via USB cable and then launch the Checkm8.info software. Using this software itself, we will proceed ahead to bypass the iCloud activation lock.
- You will get a prompt, click on Run Checkra1n jailbreak.
- Then click on Start > Next and your device will now enter Recovery Mode.
- Click Start and then press and hold the Side and Volume Down buttons together for a few seconds.
- After that, release the Side button but keep holding the Volume Down button for a few seconds. Your device will now be booted to the patched version of checkra1n.
- The iPhone will now boot up to the Activation Lock page and the software will bring up the Order iCloud Bypass button, click on it.
- Proceed with the on-screen instructions to complete the payment.
- Now hit the Info button situated at the bottom right. If you see the MEID Number, then your device is MEID and hence you wouldn’t be able to activate call and data. On the other hand, if the MEID field is blank, then your device is GSM and you could active calls and data with ease.
- Moving on, once the purchase is completed, just close the checkra1n software.
- Now relaunch the software and you should now see the Start button, click on it.
- The process will now begin and should take a couple of minutes. Once it’s done, your device shall boot to the OS, successfully bypassing the activation lock.
- Finally, unplug your device from the PC and restart it.
So with this, we conclude the guide on how to bypass iCloud activation lock on iPhone 7/8/X running iOS 14.1. If you have any queries concerning the aforementioned steps, do let us know in the comments section below. Rounding off, here are some iPhone Tips and Tricks, PC tips and tricks, and Android Tips and Trick that you should check out as well.