Peacock has barely finished teething, while certain streaming heavyweights have their driver’s licenses. In 2020, Peacock launched as a dumping ground for NBC content, but the best selling point for Peacock was that it was bringing back “The Office,” which had been taken by Netflix.
There were groans; it wasn’t very exciting, and many people were bummed to spend more money on another streaming service. But, some users need help cancelling their subscription to Peacock TV. That’s why we are here; in this article, you will learn how to cancel your Peacock TV subscription.
Reason to Cancel Peacock TV Subscription
- Not my cup of tea: Sometimes, Peacock TV might not have the kind of shows or movies you’re into. Like, maybe you’re all about anime and they don’t have enough, or you’re just not finding your favorite sitcoms or dramas.
- Hitting the wallet: Money matters, right? Even though Peacock TV isn’t the priciest out there, every little bit adds up. If you’re not using it a ton, it might feel like you’re throwing cash out the window.
- Technical hiccups: Don’t you hate when you’re all set for a binge-watch and then technical problems start popping up? Streaming issues, app crashes, or the app just not working on your device can be super frustrating. Sometimes, it’s enough to make you say, “I’m done.”
- New pastures: With so many streaming services out there, you might want to try something else. Kind of like how you might swap out pizza for sushi just because you’re in the mood for something different.
- Been there, seen that: Peacock TV does have some of its own shows, but what if you’ve already seen ’em all or they’re just not your thing? You might be yearning for some new, exciting content they don’t have yet.
- Subscription city: Ever feel like you’ve got so many subscriptions you can’t even keep track? Maybe you’re looking to simplify and Peacock TV didn’t make the cut.
- Ads, ads, ads: Even though you’re paying for Peacock, you still get ads. If you’re someone who can’t stand interruptions while you’re in the middle of an episode, this could be the last straw
How to Cancel Peacock TV Subscription
There are some points that you are required to follow to cancel your Peacock TV subscription. However, some users may need to become more familiar with these steps. Therefore, in case you don’t know how to do this, perform these steps:
- You can access your profile by logging into PeacockTV.com (it opens in a new tab) and clicking the icon at the top of your screen.
- You can also select Account and Profile Settings in the top right corner.
- If you want to access your Account, you will need to sign in to Peacock first.
- You can change your plan by clicking “Change Plan” next to your current Peacock plan.
- Select Peacock Free from the drop-down menu. You don’t need to look for a “Cancel” button, as there is none.
- To confirm, select “Change Plan.”.
- You can cancel your Account by selecting “Switch to Free” under the images of everything Peacock has already tried to get you to watch. Never give in to the ‘begging‘ phase.
So, that’s how to cancel the Peacock TV subscription. I hope you found this guide useful. Furthermore, in case you need more help, comment below and let us know.
I didn’t set up a Peacock account and password, but it recognizes me email and sends me a reset password email link and I enter a new password and it says link is expired. I just need to cancel it for now. Why so hard to cancel and not working and just making people mad and frustrated. For money though!